OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I'm at the age where I have seen both at their best, the younger crowd is probably like "Oh a special about a gay couple? nah"...lol. But man, those two are awesome. I loved it.

I realized today, I am that Simpsons meme of "Old man shakes fist at the sky"...

Breh, you were arguing the merits of granite flooring vs other flooring...just give up being cool. It isnt gonna happen again, for you. Embrace the inevitable.

M36LQIm.jpg

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Add me to the "**** cosplayers" pile.

The worst ones are the ones that wear beyond ridiculously oversized costumes with ridiculously oversized parts (I.E. stupidly big ass wings) whom are always in your way when you are trying to navigate through an already beyond overcrowded and hot convention center.

You either need to wait 20 minutes for them to move out 6 inches of your way (if they even *get* the social cue that they are in your way and need to move) or worse..they are always bumping into you while wearing these contraptions and then act like it's *your* fault.
QuunT6X.gif

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I'm..i'm...confused...conflicted....I don't know how to process how that makes me feel....everything I have known is now in question...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My gf was listening to her terrible music and I happened to open up my sonos and read Mika Zibanejad. Did I miss something? Is he a DJ as well?

Reactions: Bryan Rust

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
My pugs when they were puppies wanted to sleep on my head at night. I’d move them but always woke up with a pug on my head.

They grew out of that as they got bigger thankfully lol
Sox was the one who liked to sleep on my pillow. Waking to a face full of cat, delightful. Spyder sleeps on the pillow next to me and Sox ignores me and sleeps on the back of the sofa, a place she spends 23 hours of the day :laugh:

Reactions: EightyOne

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Sox was the one who liked to sleep on my pillow. Waking to a face full of cat, delightful. Spyder sleeps on the pillow next to me and Sox ignores me and sleeps on the back of the sofa, a place she spends 23 hours of the day :laugh:

Mine now start under the covers behind my knee and next to my stomach but usually end up at the end of the bed or a chair. As soon as I move in the morning they come right to my face wagging their curly tails. They want food! :laugh:

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I don't like cats. Mostly because they're psycho.

But how do you own cats and not name then ThunderCats names? How?

I am so disappointed in all of you.

One of mine is: Dilliam Icarus the Third, of South Catwick

Another is: Bartholomew aka Barto MewMew the Mewtant

The third is: Yeti

The third was part of an abandoned pair of ragdoll seal points...her sister died the night they were found abandoned at the vet's door. We were only going to foster, but..kept her, which is why her name is shorter than the others lol.

Cats are awesome. I had a few bad experiences as a kid and never wanted another in my life. I'd turn into a crazy cat guy easily now haha but I can't save em all. Way less upkeep than dogs is a convenient benefit to cats.

I have low level allergies, but oh well. We don't let them into the bedroom to try to limit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad