S. Pasadena, CA
tumblr_m4farfeyTK1qa601io1_500.gif

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
-combo breaker

Penguinator said:
Holy diced cow Husker, your film collection is gargantuesque! I'm a filmaniac & there's stuff in there i've never even heard about, you're quite the collector sir. Hopefully you have time to watch'em all before you die.../creepy
Are you talking about just in the horror sections? I got big into Italian horror about 12 years ago so there's quite a bit of that in there. Basically, if I can find some good 70s and 80s horror titles around for a good deal, I pick them up.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
-combo breaker

Are you talking about just in the horror sections? I got big into Italian horror about 15 years ago so there's quite a bit of that in there. Basically, if I can find some good 70s and 80s horror titles around for a good deal, I pick them up.

1rst of all, you killed the memes' string.

Secundo: yes, horror.

Troisièmement : Not the italian horror **** (had'em all, zombies killin'em all sometimes, a reflection of us... On us.). I meant more like that Train horror **** & such... But overall, yer quite The Collector (Guardians of the Galaxy style but creepier).

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Haha.....^^.......nice Winger.

(Are there any better voice over actors than H. Jon Benjamin and Kristen Schall?...They are tremendous.)

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Husker, outta sheer curiosity, what's yer most prized film as far as rarity/market value goes? Any format goes, may it even be (gasp!) the VHS.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Nice 9 hole golf round earlier. 2 hour 30 in 25c was hard though.

Just ignore that I did 59 on that 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad