OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: How To Make French Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I bought Pikmin 3 because I hadn't played the other two. I enjoyed it for a couple hours, then lost interest. That's how it tends to be with Nintendo games for me nowadays.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
ottneoc1mzc11tcgxk9o.jpg

You really never know what you'll find in Montana.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
are they sexual deviants? I thought they were just weird. I mean, I'm sure there are sexual deviants there. But I'm sure there are sexual deviants at Pirates games too.

It's not even worth trying to explain. Especially since I don't even really know. But for me, it's not a sexual thing and it never was.

And now nobody will ever take another post of mine seriously ever again.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, I didn't even know there were two different ones on the Wii U :laugh:

The only reason I chose that game is because I owned the only game on that list that interested me.

Windwaker is a Gamecube game. The HD remake is a WiiU game. Zelda WiiU isn't out yet.

member 51464

The one time I had a bartender actually show interest that wasn't of the "I am shaking my **** at you just to get bigger tips" variety, she turned out to be absolutely insane. As in, threatened me and my loved ones with physical harm, etc...

penguins2946*

Anyone know the best way to get from Toronto to Pittsburgh and/or vice-versa?

It's only around a 6 hour drive or so down to Pittsburgh. It depends, would you rather drive for 6 hours or get ****ed by the airlines, but get there faster?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
It's only around a 6 hour drive or so down to Pittsburgh. It depends, would you rather drive for 6 hours or get ****ed by the airlines, but get there faster?

I looked at prices for airplanes;

£188 from Toronto to Pittsburgh
£179 from London to New York.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad