News Article: Big changes coming in for next season

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
We cant play in an arena that we dont own its not viable......Didnt EM say this???Funny how when we heard Ruddy speak he said EM had no intentions on building an arena,he wanted him to build it and give him access rent free for 25 years....Gonna be funny if he loses that pathetic lawsuit ,and Ruddy finds out he has no where close to a billion...Maybe he can give him an IOU

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Is a rich mans issue,we should be glad there is water...Anything else is complaining so Iam told..Lol
The on ice product will be great starting maybe next season so that alone will bring fans in, but the fan experience as far as the facility goes is just the worst. It's more worth while to save some money to catch a Sens game at the Bell Centre. That's sad.

Reactions: topshelf15

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
The on ice product will be great starting maybe next season so that alone will bring fans in, but the fan experience as far as the facility goes is just the worst. It's more worth while to save some money to catch a Sens game at the Bell Centre. That's sad.

Define "great". It's fairly well accepted that the team is looking at a bottom 10 finish next season.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Pretty simple really,EM has destroyed his own business...And its not up to us to figure out how he changes his fortunes now is it??Him whining and complaining ,cant be his only play can it??

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Yep so have you learned your lesson??/EM has brought this team exactly where it sits now and no one else k

My lesson ? The only thing I have learned is that you don’t spend money at the CTC and your mad your owner won’t spend money at the CTC (FYI he spends a bit more than you)

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I think the league just wait after the final , to announced something big.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
My lesson ? The only thing I have learned is that you don’t spend money at the CTC and your mad your owner won’t spend money at the CTC (FYI he spends a bit more than you)
Iam not the only one that isnt spending though lol...Look around its as plain as day nobody wants anything to do with our team because of one man....He did it all by himself,he ruined his own business...Lol U calling me cheap wont change this

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Iam not the only one that isnt spending though lol...Look around its as plain as day nobody wants anything to do with our team because of one man....He did it all by himself,he ruined his own business...Lol U calling me cheap wont change this

Agreed - but ask yourself ... who fired first ? I have fans not attending playoff games as the start of all this with an owner with a $74 million cap hit ... anything major sooner ?

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Agreed - but ask yourself ... who fired first ? I have fans not attending playoff games as the start of all this with an owner with a $74 million cap hit ... anything major sooner ?
Look u keep going on and on..Nobody owes anything to EM ,he needs to earn the fans ,and their money..If the fans dont like what is going on then who,s fault is it the end ???

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Look u keep going on and on..Nobody owes anything to EM ,he needs to earn the fans ,and their money..If the fans dont like what is going on then who,s fault is it the end ???

That works both ways ... ask Quebec City how that turned out.

Hey ... I don’t like what is going on and fan support always slumps in a tear down. But Ottawa fans may be amongst the cheapest in the league and it’s annoying hearing a bunch of Cheepos call another guy cheap over and over and over.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
That works both ways ... ask Quebec City how that turned out.

Hey ... I don’t like what is going on and fan support always slumps in a tear down. But Ottawa fans may be the cheapest in the league and it’s annoying hearing a bunch of Cheepos call another guy cheap.
Cheepos...Lol I have more than enough money to spend...Tell EM why should I spend it on his never ending rebuilding team??

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

Define great.

Reactions: Pinto Bean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad