TV: Big Brother Canada - Season 7

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
agreed.

I hope they can get Jesse out. Not a fan of his entitled attitude.

Agreed, it was absolutely ridiculous. I find the people who come on big brother as a dating show (him, Derek, kaela) annoying enough but then to expect an easy ride just because really gets on my nerves.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Gah taking out hamza from the game feels like a punch in the gut. He was a very entertaining player and stirred the pot. Hopefully the show doesn't become to bland with him and V gone.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gah taking out hamza from the game feels like a punch in the gut. He was a very entertaining player and stirred the pot. Hopefully the show doesn't become to bland with him and V gone.

Especially since it was a backdoor on a double. Like at a snap of the fingers hes out. Which sucks, because he was awesome at stirring things up and was very entertaining.

Like, don't get me wrong, if I was in the house, I'd want to get him out then too, but as a viewer, it's annoying

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Especially since it was a backdoor on a double. Like at a snap of the fingers hes out. Which sucks, because he was awesome at stirring things up and was very entertaining.

Like, don't get me wrong, if I was in the house, I'd want to get him out then too, but as a viewer, it's annoying

100% agree. From the perspective of the people in the game it makes sense but as a viewer his and Vs eviction could possibly make for some predictable house voting episodes

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

He got to play in the veto. It wasn't 100% a backdoor. Seems like Hamza was right saying Olivia was a threat and that he should get her out...

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
It's only floaters left, the rest of the season will probably be boring, it's better anyways, I was confusing all the players with Survivor players, it's hard to watch both at the same time.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Hamzas eviction sucked but was I the only one who didn't like Veronica? I mean she didn't really do much except for cast a rogue vote but she couldn't even keep the secret. Extremely overrated.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Damn. Had big Hope's for erica to take this down after Hamza left. I feel she is going to be kicking herself for those weak noms next week when she is on the block.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
It's only floaters left, the rest of the season will probably be boring, it's better anyways, I was confusing all the players with Survivor players, it's hard to watch both at the same time.

Ryan is a gamer.

Reactions: irunthepeg

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Damn. Had big Hope's for erica to take this down after Hamza left. I feel she is going to be kicking herself for those weak noms next week when she is on the block.

The safe weak move is the worst one for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's on the block next week.

Neither of the guys on the block were threats to her game, who's she kidding.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
The safe weak move is the worst one for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's on the block next week.

Neither of the guys on the block were threats to her game, who's she kidding.

Yup if anything she could of worked with them to have two votes in her back pocket for next week. Now whomever stays will be gunning for her alongside the majority of the house.

I guess she is probably pickled either way but she should of went after a threat instead of floaters.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Agreed, she could have put a couple of actual threats on the block, while using the two that are on the block as votes and shields.

Now she's badly exposed.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I watched the live feed for a bit yesterday.

Ryan accused Alle of saying something and she lost her ever loving mind.

The house has split completely now.

DynamiteKid

Aug 12, 2005
Stony Plain
garbage nominations for sure. fan of erica, but that wasnt too smart.

While Erica is definitely a “comp-beast”, she has yet to show any real game play outside of that.

She does Outplay, but not Outwit. We will see if she can Outlast.

Hmm, maybe that’s a different game....

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
This is such a cowardly cast, for all their talking about being game players, and wanting to make big moves and being the bad guy, none of them have the balls to do it.

Now all this is going to be about is that probably Ryan will go home because Meron is a bigger loser and no threat. Then Erica and Johnny will go on the hot seat next week and then the Veto won't be used. And suddenly a entirely crap player will win this thing.

This is why Big Brother is stupid, it doesn't reward boldness, and they bring on for the most part vapid good looking people in the hopes that they'll hook up in the hot tub.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
This is such a cowardly cast, for all their talking about being game players, and wanting to make big moves and being the bad guy, none of them have the balls to do it.

Now all this is going to be about is that probably Ryan will go home because Meron is a bigger loser and no threat. Then Erica and Johnny will go on the hot seat next week and then the Veto won't be used. And suddenly a entirely crap player will win this thing.

This is why Big Brother is stupid, it doesn't reward boldness, and they bring on for the most part vapid good looking people in the hopes that they'll hook up in the hot tub.
Dude, Hamza and Veronica just went in a double eviction, and Jesse the week before that...

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, 3 good players gone in a row, and this one the house fully split.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Maddy gets on my nerves...

I liked/didn't mind her at first but ever since she got nominated by Erica she has been insufferable. Always talking in the DR about this big game, and to took out. But in the end, all she does is cry at the smallest events. She doesn't get nominated this week? Starts balling. She gets nominated? Starts balling. Kaelah says shes shady. Starts balling. 3rd person out of the HoH comp and she starts balling saying that one was the one for her to win.

Reactions: Tuggy and Oilpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad