I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Will seems to legitimately like Raven

That, or he's really good at being ironic

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Will was messing with her like he is messing with everyone, but she came across surprisingly well-adjusted. Not one mention that she's half-dead.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
lol didn't Raven and Matt make fun of Jessica & Cody for giving up the money for each other and now she's like aww, he gave up for me!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Will gives zero ****s lmao

I really want to see Paul's interview lol. Maybe it finally hit him what he did wrong.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Will gives zero ****s lmao

:laugh: Him talked about Jessica and Cody having Sex on the comp prop, and then he turns back around gets excited saying he'd win an Emmy and steal one from ABC, and realizes the production team is trying to tell him to stop :laugh:

"whatever, I wasn't your first choice anyway!"

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, next year they need to mic up Will and just give the houseguests a mic, because Will is horrible with that thing :laugh:

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Paul deserved the win, but can't blame the jury all that much either. The guy just fundamentally doesn't understand how to win over a jury. He's the Russell Hantz of BB.

Looking forward to Paul 3.0 now haha

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
giphy.gif

I did my best

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I agree that Paul should have owned up to what he did. It’s Big Brother.

With that being said, regardless of that, this was 100% Paul’s season. He deserved to win. He manipulated every single person in there and had them doing literally anything he’d say (including throwing comps in the final five).

It was an awesome episode, though. I couldn’t believe Josh took Paul instead of Christmas, but good call I guess. At the end of the day, I think Josh will go down as one of the weaker Big Brother winners and Paul will be remembered as the best player to never win the game.

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
if Paul makes it into the final 2, he deserves to win. But man, if he loses because of a bitter jury, it would be the first time I quite enjoyed a bitter jury. Just to see the look on his face if he's number 2 again would be amazing.

That and the whole house, including Paul, Alex, and Raven realizing that Cody won AFP. I don't know, of course, if Cody will really win it, but all indications on social media suggests that he's definitely winning it.

:laugh::handclap:

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
I am thrilled with tonight's finale. It's maybe my favourite Big Brother finale.

Paul was the best player this season, no doubt about that. And he lost because of a bitter jury. However, this is what people need to understand: Paul did this to himself. Not only did he insult the jury's intelligence (however lacking that may be) by refusing to own up to his game in the goodbye messages, he still refused to do so in all the questions he recieved last night.

On top of that, Paul is every bit as bitter as the jury. He still whines about losing to Nicole last season. He continued to slander houseguests even after they had been evicted. He had the nerve to suggest that Josh's goodbye messages were cowardly. Paul is largely responsible for the bitter climate this season. Under his instructions, the house-guests were bitter long before they became the jury.

Paul simply lacked the humility and self-awareness to recognize that he needed to own up to his game. And for that, he is just as deserving of losing to a bitter jury as he is winning because of his fantastic strategical game.

Tonight's results couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. With that said, he is a really good strategical player, though, not nearly as good as he and his fans think he is. He is a top 10 player, though, absolutely. He isn't anywhere near Dan and the greatest of all time, Dr. Will. Let's not get silly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad