TV: Big Brother 19 US Part 2: All You Meatballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
[spoil]Matt used the Veto on Jason. Cody is nominated. And Matt still is too with Elena. [/spoil]

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
[spoil]If this doesnt show you how big of sheeps this cast is I don't know what will[/spoil]

[spoil]My thoughts exactly. I don't even understand the thought process of not taking yourself off the block there. Admittedly I missed the last 3 episodes but I've followed along. It's quite annoying watching one person run the house. It's funner when the game isn't 100% predictable. [/spoil]

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
It sucks. I thought this cast had a lot of potential to be entertaining and competitive. They've failed.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I'm literally done watching.. First season I've ever done that in BB History.

The result is clear.

Congrats to the winner.

DG6aKP7XUAAk5tN.jpg:large

See you guys next year or BBCAN whatever comes first.. Hopefully they actually just cast people who want to win and not just make jury next time. Pathetic.. Always a few but not usually the whole cast.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
[spoil]My thoughts exactly. I don't even understand the thought process of not taking yourself off the block there. Admittedly I missed the last 3 episodes but I've followed along. It's quite annoying watching one person run the house. It's funner when the game isn't 100% predictable. [/spoil]

[spoil]In about 99% of cases you need to take yourself off, however, in this case, Matt taking himself off would have been the worst thing he could do, as it would prevent Cody going on the block and that would **** his entire alliance off and most of the rest of those in the house. He'd pretty much instantly become the biggest target in the house, and goes completely against his strategy of laying low and being in everyone's good books. By not using it, he sits beside House Target #1 and House Target #2, which essentially still ensures himself safety.

Elena has pissed off a ton of people this week, and Cody had made some leeway, so while he's still the likely evictee, it's not as certain as before.

The people who think everyone is wrapped around Paul's finger clearly only watch the produced show, because at this point, Paul's chances of winning aren't that great. Once Cody, and possibly Elena goes, Paul is next. The majority of the house is likely to use Mark to go after Paul, and even if they don't, Paul will still need an historic second half competition performance to make the finals.[/spoil]

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
[spoil]In about 99% of cases you need to take yourself off, however, in this case, Matt taking himself off would have been the worst thing he could do, as it would prevent Cody going on the block and that would **** his entire alliance off and most of the rest of those in the house. He'd pretty much instantly become the biggest target in the house, and goes completely against his strategy of laying low and being in everyone's good books. By not using it, he sits beside House Target #1 and House Target #2, which essentially still ensures himself safety.

Elena has pissed off a ton of people this week, and Cody had made some leeway, so while he's still the likely evictee, it's not as certain as before.

The people who think everyone is wrapped around Paul's finger clearly only watch the produced show, because at this point, Paul's chances of winning aren't that great. Once Cody, and possibly Elena goes, Paul is next. The majority of the house is likely to use Mark to go after Paul, and even if they don't, Paul will still need an historic second half competition performance to make the finals.[/spoil]

[spoil] I wish I could share your optimism but as far as I could tell, Josh/Christmas/Jason/Alex all plan on taking him to the top 5 and the rest of the house, except for maybe Mark, is too scared to rock the boat. [/spoil]

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Production failed bringing a vet back.

yup, made even worse by giving him a ready made alliance with the friendship bracelet **** and his invincibility shield as Cody put it for three weeks.

also, Cody seems really enjoyable from what I'm reading on the feeds without Jess around.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada

[spoil]Ahhh right. Matt was the automatic nominee. Makes sense now.

You're giving these house guests way too much thought. They can't think for themselves. They're not planning to do anything that Paul isn't telling them to do. [/spoil]

I agree with the poster above, pretty much ready to check out for the season. I'm not a die-hard Big Brother guy, I've skipped many seasons but I tried to give it another try. I'll keep following a bit but I haven't watched the last 3 shows and I'm not sure it's worth my time to catch up.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
yup, made even worse by giving him a ready made alliance with the friendship bracelet **** and his invincibility shield as Cody put it for three weeks.

also, Cody seems really enjoyable from what I'm reading on the feeds without Jess around.
They obviously had to do that since the head of household in week 1 had him as a target.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
They obviously had to do that since the head of household in week 1 had him as a target.

And with each passing week, as Paul parades towards victory, it's more and more evident that Cody was right to take that shot.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
[spoil]Ahhh right. Matt was the automatic nominee. Makes sense now.

You're giving these house guests way too much thought. They can't think for themselves. They're not planning to do anything that Paul isn't telling them to do. [/spoil]

I agree with the poster above, pretty much ready to check out for the season. I'm not a die-hard Big Brother guy, I've skipped many seasons but I tried to give it another try. I'll keep following a bit but I haven't watched the last 3 shows and I'm not sure it's worth my time to catch up.

Yeah this season has been pretty awful. It's basically like high school with the clique and all the bullying. I haven't watched BB in a while, so I just got back to it. If this is what BB is like now, then I'm probably just gonna pack it in. This is cringeworthy to follow.

sharksisles4

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah this season has been pretty awful. It's basically like high school with the clique and all the bullying. I haven't watched BB in a while, so I just got back to it. If this is what BB is like now, then I'm probably just gonna pack it in. This is cringeworthy to follow.

Yup.

I stopped watching last week. Wish they'd stop bringing people back unless it's for All Stars.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And with each passing week, as Paul parades towards victory, it's more and more evident that Cody was right to take that shot.

No it doesn't. An intelligent person who understands the production side of the game should've known he was there for a reason and it wasn't to get evicted in week 1. He also went about it terribly and terrible players deserve to be in the rabbit hole that he is in and has been since that point.

Most people watching the show confuse the difference between game and show. Cody and Jess got an advantage too clearly designed to keep them in the house.

Plainly said, if you're trying to win the game, it is not time to go after Paul. It just isn't, and that is something too many people just do not understand. You don't want the other 10 people in the house to say "if they're in the final 2, they win because they took out Paul" It may be because of them that it is how season shakes out, but they can only play the cards they have and thus the best play for them all is to hoist Paul up and strike at the right time. If you want one of these sheep to win, that's how it has to go down. Some of them do know it because they've said it to each other. If it keeps you in the house, then be a sheep and wait your turn.

The game side of it is designed for floaters to succeed no matter how many twists they throw in there.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
No it doesn't. An intelligent person who understands the production side of the game should've known he was there for a reason and it wasn't to get evicted in week 1. He also went about it terribly and terrible players deserve to be in the rabbit hole that he is in and has been since that point.

Most people watching the show confuse the difference between game and show. Cody and Jess got an advantage too clearly designed to keep them in the house.

Plainly said, if you're trying to win the game, it is not time to go after Paul. It just isn't, and that is something too many people just do not understand. You don't want the other 10 people in the house to say "if they're in the final 2, they win because they took out Paul" It may be because of them that it is how season shakes out, but they can only play the cards they have and thus the best play for them all is to hoist Paul up and strike at the right time. If you want one of these sheep to win, that's how it has to go down. Some of them do know it because they've said it to each other. If it keeps you in the house, then be a sheep and wait your turn.

The game side of it is designed for floaters to succeed no matter how many twists they throw in there.

Oh don't get me wrong, his execution was atrocious and he doesn't have the social skills to actually maneuver Paul's eviction. But he was bang on in anticipating that "your boy" would make it far if given a chance to live with a bunch of people who had a predisposed love for the guy.

Also, Paul is a ******.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Also, I 100% agree that it's in all of their best interest to let Paul lead the charge until Cody, Jessica, Mark and what have you are gone and then make their move. I'm just becoming very very concerned that no one is actually going to do it and Paul is gonna coast to victory.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston

So you don't think production tried to get Cody to nominate Paul?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Also, I 100% agree that it's in all of their best interest to let Paul lead the charge until Cody, Jessica, Mark and what have you are gone and then make their move. I'm just becoming very very concerned that no one is actually going to do it and Paul is gonna coast to victory.

Close to zero chance Paul wins. They will cut him around final 5 and that is the right move. Makes no sense to take a shot at him till the end.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Close to zero chance Paul wins. They will cut him around final 5 and that is the right move. Makes no sense to take a shot at him till the end.

I'll eat crow when it happens. But I'm getting the feeling it might not with each passing week. That or they'll wait too long and he'll easily win a veto or an hoh against the scrubs that are left.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'd give all of you 1-100 odds that Paul isn't going to even make F3

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
I'd give all of you 1-100 odds that Paul isn't going to even make F3

I'll take Vegas more seriously than your exaggeration. Vegas has him as a 7/2(3.50, +250) odd to win the entire thing.

Keep in mind these odds are as of the end of the last eviction but I'd say he's still the heavy favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad