TV: Big Brother 19 US Part 2: All You Meatballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I am thrilled with tonight's finale. It's maybe my favourite Big Brother finale.

Paul was the best player this season, no doubt about that. And he lost because of a bitter jury. However, this is what people need to understand: Paul did this to himself. Not only did he insult the jury's intelligence (however lacking that may be) by refusing to own up to his game in the goodbye messages, he still refused to do so in all the questions he recieved last night.

On top of that, Paul is every bit as bitter as the jury. He still whines about losing to Nicole last season. He continued to slander houseguests even after they had been evicted. He had the nerve to suggest that Josh's goodbye messages were cowardly. Paul is largely responsible for the bitter climate this season. Under his instructions, the house-guests were bitter long before they became the jury.

Paul simply lacked the humility and self-awareness to recognize that he needed to own up to his game. And for that, he is just as deserving of losing to a bitter jury as he is winning because of his fantastic strategical game.

Tonight's results couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. With that said, he is a really good strategical player, though, not nearly as good as he and his fans think he is. He is a top 10 player, though, absolutely. He isn't anywhere near Dan and the greatest of all time, Dr. Will. Let's not get silly here.

You've summed up exactly how I feel as well.

Had Paul sat there confidently and owned everything (with a bit of respect and dignity) that may have just been enough to swing a vote. It's on him as much as it is on the jury, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad