Confirmed with Link: BIG BAD BRAD! signs elc

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
well they did... there is literally a post on the last page of the other lambert thread
So we're talking one post among ten of thousands of others.

I spend way too much time on hfboards. That's never been a widespread narrative either here or on the main boards.

Searching the thread you're speaking of those words appear twice. @JetsFan815 posted it once back in August & @Jimmy Hoots repeated it yesterday.
Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 6.34.10 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
So we're talking one post among ten of thousands of others.

I spend way too much time on hfboards. That's never been a widespread narrative either here or on the main boards.

Searching the thread you're speaking of those words appear twice. @JetsFan815 posted it once back in August & @Jimmy Hoots repeated it yesterday.View attachment 593666

Lesson 1...

Never mess with a person who knows how to use the search function, unless you use it first...

:popcorn:

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Lesson 1...

Never mess with a person who knows how to use the search function, unless you use it first...

:popcorn:
lol... he went from "I never read or heard a single person say that." to posting he found 2 and I saw an additional person say it as well... so great use of the search function.... additionally he adds there were tens of thousands of post when the thread was only at 1500...

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
lol... he went from "I never read or heard a single person say that." to posting he found 2 and I saw an additional person say it as well... so great use of the search function....
You should have specified "a couple" then... not suggesting a universally felt opinion, nor stated opinion...

I'm not perfect, but I almost always double check facts against my feelings before I post...

Aurthur is no slouch...

So no "lol" ...

I agree with him... not a widespread narrative...

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
By now people should realize Chevy is a patient grinder of a GM. The end result is usually something fair and reasonable, sometimes it just takes a little longer than people want.
That’s about right
That’s life in general

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
You should have specified "a couple" then... not suggesting a universally felt opinion, nor stated opinion...

I'm not perfect, but I almost always double check facts against my feelings before I post...

Aurthur is no slouch...

So no "lol" ...

I agree with him... not a widespread narrative...
I love how you are coming at me for saying "the people" instead of "a couple" (even though 3 were pointed out and I hardly even looked so there could even be more) and don't say anything about him saying he didn't see a SINGLE post/person say that...(which was proven to be false) and where did I even say it was a widespread narrative? I just said the people that said it can stop now....

can the hockey season just start so we don't have to have these dumbass arguments anymore...

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love how you are coming at me for saying "the people" instead of "a couple" (even though 3 were pointed out and I hardly even looked so there could even be more) and don't say anything about him saying he didn't see a SINGLE post/person say that...(which was proven to be false) and where did I even say it was a widespread narrative? I just said the people that said it can stop now....
I wasn't coming at you...

I didn't @ anyone... your alias wasn't mentioned nor was any other...

I was just stating it's a good thing to do research and check against our "feelings" versus facts...

On any issue... whether using the search function on HF or Googling or Binging for facts...

I thought Fonz's use of the Search function was clever...

Maybe I was directing at Fonz' for all you know...

No offense meant... merely a statement that was promoting pause and intellect...

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
lol... he went from "I never read or heard a single person say that." to posting he found 2 and I saw an additional person say it as well... so great use of the search function.... additionally he adds there were tens of thousands of post when the thread was only at 1500...

Searching Lambert yields 19,000 results, so yes tens of thousands. Sorry if I missed two posts since he was drafted 3 months back.

The post you've quoted begins, "You heard it hear first"...

Apparently he agrees that no one was talking about this.

Reactions: angrymnky

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I thought he couldn't play in the CHL if he signed a pro contract? Hence why everyone is saying he's going to the Moose.

Reactions: hn777

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Searching Lambert yields 19,000 results, so yes tens of thousands. Sorry if I missed two posts since he was drafted 3 months back.

The post you've quoted begins, "You heard it hear first"...

Apparently he agrees that no one was talking about this.
1. I didn't quote him, I pointed his post out because it was the latest one and easiest to find
2. just as wrong as he was about his post, he was equally as wrong about being the first
3. you said you didn't see/hear 1 single post about it which was proven to be wrong
4. this doesn't even matter at all and should have been dropped awhile ago

I thought he couldn't play in the CHL if he signed a pro contract? Hence why everyone is saying he's going to the Moose.
he can, you can't play ncaa if you sing a contract(not that he was going that route) but chl is fine

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad