Confirmed with Link: BIG BAD BRAD! signs elc

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Think he could be our next Ehlers, good job scouts and Chevy. I like the golf shirt too , might have to put that on the Christmas wish list. :nod:
It will be very interesting to watch how he develops this season. He was a player who fell a lot over the last couple years, and then showed in an NHL camp that he is a much greater talent than his draft position would suggest. The potential is there for an absolute home run by Chevy, especially considering getting him was a bit of a quirk in the Copp trade. Unexpected prospects like this can make a huge difference for an organization.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
He looks 14
He may look 14, but looks can be quite deceiving.. clearly he's 15.

Nope, it never stops, it just recalibrates.
Pessimism is a blood sport <<switching to a sotto voce imitation of Jeremy Clarkson imitating Hondo-era John Wayne>> 'round these h'yar parts

P.S. IMHO this signing is cool, and I sincerely hope that Brad and the Jets make good use of each other.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
It will be very interesting to watch how he develops this season. He was a player who fell a lot over the last couple years, and then showed in an NHL camp that he is a much greater talent than his draft position would suggest. The potential is there for an absolute home run by Chevy, especially considering getting him was a bit of a quirk in the Copp trade. Unexpected prospects like this can make a huge difference for an organization.
I feel like this kid is going to make at least 20 other teams sad for not picking him. When you see those trade trees in 10 years they'll talk about how the Jets absolutely crushed the Rangers in that deal

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
That’s a lot of lutefisk……:laugh:
When the power structure of the Norwegian underground is shaken by a random ELC signing 4000 km across the pond...

lutefisk-wars-poster.jpg

Last edited:

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I wonder what his living arrangements are now that it appears certain he's moose-bound.

Reactions: Inanna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad