Confirmed with Link: BIG BAD BRAD! signs elc

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I love how you are coming at me for saying "the people" instead of "a couple" (even though 3 were pointed out and I hardly even looked so there could even be more) and don't say anything about him saying he didn't see a SINGLE post/person say that...(which was proven to be false) and where did I even say it was a widespread narrative? I just said the people that said it can stop now....

can the hockey season just start so we don't have to have these dumbass arguments anymore...

Yeah they were definitely "a few". That one infamous post also had a bunch of likes so it was definitely not a lone wolf opinion

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I thought he couldn't play in the CHL if he signed a pro contract? Hence why everyone is saying he's going to the Moose.

No, there are plenty of signed prospects in the CHL. You are thinking of NCAA which is a lot more anal about amateur status, even thought the schools make buckets of money off of their sports programs.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Yup...

Maybe...

2c593331ede976115f0c40d415dcc387.png
Omg I love Monty python

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Big Bad Brad had a big bad stinker of a game to start his AHL career. No points and -3.
Of course, this is just stats, I did not watch the game.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Big Bad Brad had a big bad stinker of a game to start his AHL career. No points and -3.
Of course, this is just stats, I did not watch the game.
Thanks, random poster 🤣

I would imagine it's a bit of a letdown after being demoted. He'll be alright.

Reactions: Howard Chuck

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Pretty sad we can't get this from the Moose. I hope @ICdave (and thank you, Dave) isn't violating any copyrights. Better keep an eye out for a cease and desist order from the True North lawyers. :sarcasm:
haha. I am good and you're welcome. I've been doing it for years and never had a complaint from anyone in the organization. And in this instance, I am simply filming what anyone in the arena could film. Ultimately any publicity is better than none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad