Bieksa does it again!

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
He found the off switch.

I'm just surprised that Bieksa didn't break his hand, with the amount of bad luck the Ducks have had with injuries. Rakell is out now, whats in the water over there?

Deegee

Oct 29, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Bieksa is such a puke and a classless player. Trying to take a puck that is a milestone puck for an opposing team player at the end of the game.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I'm generally old school but honestly I can't really watch stuff like this and cheer it on. A punch like that is very likely to cause a serious concussion, not only from the punch but you hit a guy like that and they are going head first hard into the ice.

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
I'm generally old school but honestly I can't really watch stuff like this and cheer it on. A punch like that is very likely to cause a serious concussion, not only from the punch but you hit a guy like that and they are going head first hard into the ice.

they both wanted to fight , they are old enough to make their own decisions . One of them probably learned a good lesson
I love old time hockey !!

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
The Clint Eastwood of the NHL. Would kill to have him on the caps supermanning dem hos, don't even care if he sucks at hockey. Once he rides off into the sunset it will be the end of an era

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad