GDT: bhawk cane

how many times will koochie shut the bhawks out this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Really the only thing I remember, other than being annoyed at the second streak breaker, was Cole scoring on a penalty shot.

It was the only game I ever got to take my mom, stepdad, and older brother to. I was hyping the Canes so much and they laid an egg. I was so disappoint.

Similarly enough the game after that infamous 9-0win against the Islanders I was hyping up the Canes as they had a playoff spot clinched and were fighting for home ice advantage.

They lost something like 6-1 to Buffalo. Granted at that point it was water under the bridge but still. At least that upcoming playoff run was fun, until Pittsburgh kicked our ass.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Somewhere, Bill Peters is furiously beating his meat.
7EEE915A-592D-4344-B97D-1B9F99BCDD87.jpeg

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Really the only thing I remember, other than being annoyed at the second streak breaker, was Cole scoring on a penalty shot.

It was the only game I ever got to take my mom, stepdad, and older brother to. I was hyping the Canes so much and they laid an egg. I was so disappoint.

I was at that game too when I lived in DC.

I think it was the Caps only sellout that year too prior to all the Ovechkin bandwagoners catching on..,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad