Feb 27, 2002
in their own discussions with each other

pure speculation by me of course

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
go kim johnsson said:
in their own discussions with each other

pure speculation by me of course

That's kind of the direction I wanted to go with this thread.

I mean honestly, as much as the two of them would probably kill each other if left alone...(now I'm seeing the strategy by the two parties...good call...lol) it would make perfect sense to, in an attempt to shield actual talks, stage these other two meetings (which did happen, I'm not disputing that, and they definitely did talk) and have Gary/Bob duke it out in some motel room in Columbia or something...

I doubt it happened, but until we see Gary/Bob anywhere, we can always dream they're working together...lol

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
GregStack said:
I know they were asked not to go to the meetings...but...

Where were they Wednesday/Thursday?

On sportscentre yesterday or the day before they said that Goodenow was in his office on Wednesday. I don't know where either of them were yesterday, but my guess is they weren't meeting with each other. If talks do continue, both of them need to be involved soon if the season is to salvaged. At this point it looks more and more likely that there will be no season this year.

Oilhitch

Sep 20, 2003
Edmonton
Finnigan said:
On sportscentre yesterday or the day before they said that Goodenow was in his office on Wednesday. I don't know where either of them were yesterday, but my guess is they weren't meeting with each other. If talks do continue, both of them need to be involved soon if the season is to salvaged. At this point it looks more and more likely that there will be no season this year.

You don't need to be face to face to have a meeting. There are all kinds of alternatives to having a meeting. For all we know Bettman and Goodenow were on a conference call with the "Linden" group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad