Betting on the sens to win the cup this year?

Karl Cowensson

I has cheezburger
Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
225px-Rich_Little's_head.png
"The Vegas odds tonight stand at an unprecedented 1000 to 0. A bet of zero dollars on the senators pays 1000 dollars if they win. Still, very few takers."

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
betting on sports online is legal and proline does not let you pick the SC winner. Also proline gives you terrible odds compared to UK betting sites. If you want like to bet on sports I suggest putting a cpl hundo online and playing tickets on these sites that are like a proline ticket just with better odds.

Kessley Snipes*

I think its cute Ottawa fans think they will even make the playoffs.

In all honestly though I think you guys have a real chance to do well depending on Anderson and Filatov. Those are the big x-factors.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007

In all honestly though I think you guys have a real chance to do well depending on Anderson and Filatov. Those are the big x-factors.

What are you even doing here?

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown

meh, Toronto fans have been saying the same things the last 5-6 years, I thinks it's only fair now that we have a turn at being delusional.

and yes, if Filatov and Anderson play outstanding.....we have a shot.

Kessley Snipes*

meh, Toronto fans have been saying the same things the last 5-6 years, I thinks it's only fair now that we have a turn at being delusional.

and yes, if Filatov and Anderson play outstanding.....we have a shot.

Sometimes unrealistic hope is the only thing that can keep you going during the dark years of a rebuild. I doubt anyone would blame you guys for having it, just like 'some' Leafs fans.

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
Sometimes unrealistic hope is the only thing that can keep you going during the dark years of a rebuild. I doubt anyone would blame you guys for having it, just like 'some' Leafs fans.

So what your basically saying is all Sens fans have unrealistic hope, yet only ''some'' Leafs have it as well...?:help:

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Done and done.

I talked to my financial advisor. He suggested I set-up for weekly withdrawls from my savings to be bet on a Sens Cup victory. I should benefit from any losing skids they have this season that will drive the odds down. The wonders of dollar-cost averaging.

Kessley Snipes*

So what your basically saying is all Sens fans have unrealistic hope, yet only ''some'' Leafs have it as well...?:help:

No not at all. I am saying "Some Sens Fans" have unrealistic hope in the same way that "Some Leafs Fans" have it. There are rational people within both fanbases and then there are those who harbor unrealistic expectations each and every season.

ShotDownCrosby

Sep 29, 2009
Ontario
He is right, I actually know one rational Leafs fan.

As for the bet, honestly if you had 100 bucks to spare, you could make almost 7000 off of it. Which would be crazy! And if losing 100 bucks doesn't really hurt you at all, why not?

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I think I'm heading over to Gatineau to bet on the sens winning the cup. Terrible odds, but I feel like I've got to do it.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Geez Thanks. Now we aren't going to make the playoffs.

I was actually just going to ask if I can buy these at any depanneur over in hull (Mise au jeu). Ma francais n'est pas parfait, donc je ne veux pas make an ass de ma self.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad