Post-Game Talk (GBU): Better or worse: Rob Ray's elocution or the Sabres record this season?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
G: we didn't look... awful, Ennis on pace for 40 goals, feisty Myers, Zemgus still plugs away amidst this seas of suck and fail, Scorey Perry

B: Myers misconduct, really bro?, Ennis could be the worst 40 goal scorer ever at this rate

U: Neuvirth's GAA, Ennis has more goals then all but 2 Sabres have points

Last edited:

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Wait, you're mad at Myers for that?

The guy duck-winged his stick and flopped. Myers called him out on it immediately and then shoved him. I like the nastiness/passion.

Gorges was fine. Girgensons continues to be the brightest spot. Mitchell is doing his job as a versatile bottom six forward with jump.

I liked the forecheck at times, and we were really actually in the game for most of it. Wasn't the worst game of the year by any means.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
G: I thought they had jump tonight and made some decent plays… There was effort.

B: Mistakes and misques…inability to finish

U: Power(less) play
Misconduct on Myers (bad call by ref)
Benoit

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
G: RR, PK, Neuvirth, Ennis, Moulson,, Gorges, 4th line

B: Girgs line, Cody`s line. PP.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
Wait, you're mad at Myers for that?

The guy duck-winged his stick and flopped. Myers called him out on it immediately and then shoved him. I like the nastiness/passion.

Gorges was fine. Girgensons continues to be the brightest spot. Mitchell is doing his job as a versatile bottom six forward with jump.

I liked the forecheck at times, and we were really actually in the game for most of it. Wasn't the worst game of the year by any means.

If your gonna get a misconduct, draw some blood. But no really I'm mad at a ticky tack call by a refing crew thinking of beach time.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
"Besides that one goal, the Sabres have done a nice job of shutting down Perry and Getzlaf." - Rob Ray, 2014.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
G:
Myers. Everything about him. Horrible misconduct call, but he is just completely beasting right now.
Zemgus continues to be Zemgus.
Neuvirth had a good outing
Reinhart had his best game of the season IMO. Still not a whole lot happening offensively which is understandable given the quality of his linemates, but he seemed more engaged than he did in previous games. He's starting to get used to the speed of the NHL game.

B:
Lack of finish.

U:
Benoit
Benoit
Perry getting a hat trick
Benoit
Foligno and Stewart need to see some pine.
Benoit
Did I mention Benoit?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
G:
Myers. Everything about him. Horrible misconduct call, but he is just completely beasting right now.
Zemgus continues to be Zemgus.
Neuvirth had a good outing
Reinhart had his best game of the season IMO. Still not a whole lot happening offensively which is understandable given the quality of his linemates, but he seemed more engaged than he did in previous games. He's starting to get used to the speed of the NHL game.

B:
Lack of finish.

U:
Benoit
Benoit
Perry getting a hat trick
Benoit
Foligno and Stewart need to see some pine.
Benoit
Did I mention Benoit?

I thought Stewart was decent tonight.

Bps21*

G: Next year's Reinhart-McDavid-Grigorenko 4th line is gonna be awesome.

I saw a tweet during the erie game that read "McDavid doing his best to be a healthy scratch for Ted Nolan next year". I laughed.

Anyway...the good all goes to Myers today. He's been so good. And I love that he had no tolerance for that ******** Vatanen was pulling. Refs throwing him out biggest joke of officiating so far.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Foligno n Stewart had some of our best chances.

Out of pure luck from some bad Anaheim turnovers. Blind squirrels and nuts.

When Anaheim wasn't gifting opportunities those two were absolutely maddening.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Ennis "on pace" for 40 G's :biglaugh:

He won't even reach 30. That's not a slam at Ennis, I just hate the "on pace" point like it means anything.

Hey, Stafford, Hodgson, and Gionta are on pace" for 0 goals this year. :laugh:

G- not as bad of an effort as recent games
B- failure to finish, no strong forecheck for most of the game
U- Rayzor Burns

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Someone refresh my memory on the changes to the lottery. I know if we finish dead last we definitely get a top two pick. What if we finish 29th?

Bps21*

Someone refresh my memory on the changes to the lottery. I know if we finish dead last we definitely get a top two pick. What if we finish 29th?

The the odds are a team behind us wins the lottery and we get Noah Hanifan.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Anyone else feeling like Gorges should have gotten the C? Hindsight and all that but it's not even close IMO the way he was killing himself tonight

Hindsight. I personally wanted gorges but knew it would be Gio, and I still think he's a good leader in the room.

He just doesn't have much left on the ice. It's too bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad