Votes: 16 61.5%
  • free

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Based on the previews for next week...Looks like we find out who Saul was yelling to Walt & Jesse about, when he blamed Ignacio (desert kidnapping scene in BB).

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Based on the previews for next week...Looks like we find out who Saul was yelling to Walt & Jesse about, when he blamed Ignacio (desert kidnapping scene in BB).
Doesn't he say it was Ignacio (Nacho) and then he asks if Lalo sent you?

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Yes in Saul's first scene in Breaking Bad he asks if Lalo sent them and blame it on Ignacio (Nacho), so it will be interesting to see what goes down between those characters.

This show is absolutely fantastic, and when it's all said and done, I may end up liking it more than Breaking Bad.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Yes! Such greatness in creating something to tie to a throw-away BB line. Or did they plan a prequel all along and planted that exact line for this exact reason...hmmm

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Yes! Such greatness in creating something to tie to a throw-away BB line. Or did they plan a prequel all along and planted that exact line for this exact reason...hmmm

I'm sure they named these characters in line with this comment from Saul. It's one of the few things Saul ever mentions about this past. It was not his 1st scene but rather during the 1st episode.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I'm sure they named these characters in line with this comment from Saul. It's one of the few things Saul ever mentions about this past. It was not his 1st scene but rather during the 1st episode.

Well that's obvious, but I mean during BB I wonder if it was just a throwaway line to hint at trouble from the past with no expectation to ever do a prequel. At the time of BB, that would have been obvious too. But now that we've got the prequel, it makes you wonder how much foresight they really had.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It is, but the fact that we know Lalo is alive in breaking bad is disappointing, ruins it a bit for me

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
My guess is that Nacho uses Saul to make Krazy 8 turn to working for the DEA as he is trying to get rid of Lalo, remember Krazy 8 is their informant at the time of breaking bad. I think that is why Saul was freaking out, he thought Lalo heard it was Saul who made Krazy 8 turn and he tries to blame Nacho. Just a guess though...

Reactions: Voight

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
My guess is that Nacho uses Saul to make Krazy 8 turn to working for the DEA as he is trying to get rid of Lalo, remember Krazy 8 is their informant at the time of breaking bad. I think that is why Saul was freaking out, he thought Lalo heard it was Saul who made Krazy 8 turn and he tries to blame Nacho. Just a guess though...
I think more than likely, Lalo goes back to Mexico after Tuco is released from jail

Remember in Breaking Bad that Tuco was running the Salamanca's interests in NM. Lalo is there right now because Don Hector is no longer physically able and Tuco is out of the picture.

I think your Nacho theory with Krazy8 is spot on . There is no other way he walks away from the 10 packets of meth falling from the drain pipe

Last edited:

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I think more than likely, Lalo goes back to Mexico after Tuco is released from jail

Remember in Breaking Bad that Tuco was running the Salamanca's interests in NM. Lalo is there right now because Don Hector is no longer physically able and Tuco is out of the picture.

I think your Nacho theory with Krazy8 is spot on . There is no other way he walks away from the 10 packets of meth falling from the drain pipe

and that's where Hank comes in.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
This is just speculation....but I think Lalo will have something to do with why we never see Kim in Breaking Bad.

Maybe indirectly but I think it's all Jimmy. He's been heading a direction she's been fighting against for a while and pretty soon she won't want to be associated with it.

Back to flash forward, obviously, this guy tracked him down for a reason, he just didn't accidentally run into him at the mall. He wants something, possibly money.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Maybe indirectly but I think it's all Jimmy. He's been heading a direction she's been fighting against for a while and pretty soon she won't want to be associated with it.

I think Jimmy will try to pull a fast one on Lalo and he will take her out either as revenge or as a way to make him do what he wants Jimmy to do. (Like when Todd killed Andrea in BB)

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
I wouldn't overthink it, Kim wasn't in BB because Saul wasn't going to be such a big character and BCS wasn't in the plans for a spinoff series.

Now, something may happen to Kim to make it so she wouldn't be in the BB storyline (dead, on the run, etc), but that's separate from why her character wasn't in BB originally.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Lalo could be dead and Saul didn’t know about it. Same with Nacho which leaves some suspense to these two
Lalo is certainly gone after Gus wipes out the cartel and Salamancas. He's obviously being set up as the big antagonist this season.

My guess is Nacho Varga ends up staying in New Mexico and being very glad he no longer has to deal with psychotic Mexican cartels. Just a hunch. Plus I like the guy, so I hope they don't kill him off.

And another guess is that Kim's exit (either from Jimmy's heart of from this mortal coil altogether) will represent Jimmy shaking off the last remaining vestiges of humanity and fully transforming into Saul Goodman.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I wouldn't overthink it, Kim wasn't in BB because Saul wasn't going to be such a big character and BCS wasn't in the plans for a spinoff series.

Now, something may happen to Kim to make it so she wouldn't be in the BB storyline (dead, on the run, etc), but that's separate from why her character wasn't in BB originally.

Well yes, but you could say the same for everything in BCS if you put it that way.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Why can’t Kim be around during the breaking bad timeline? We never looked into Sauls personal life during BB so for all we know she was around.

I would love to see Saul during BB timeline but seeing it from his point of view of things that happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad