TV: Best SNL sketches

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
The common thread about most of the legendary sketches is that they were original ideas. The show is still too focused on rehashing past ideas.

The only two I can think of over the last decade that I would rank with the all-time greats were Bern Your Enthusiasm and the one where Chris Rock had the teenage daughter with the YouTube channel.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
the skits and energy is better this season than the last few years, the cast is still meh, but a step in the right direction cause it was tanking, hard

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

I'd never seen Goodman doing De Niro doing fat LaMotta before. He was amazing. At one point I went to the YouTube description to confirm it was Goodman and not the real De Niro dressed in a fat suit and fat makeup. :laugh:

Someone liked an old post of mine in this thread and I've been here the last hour watching some great posts that came after mine. Yours was one of them.

edit: Just checked. It was you. :laugh:

Reactions: LeafalCrusader

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I’ve forgotten many good ones more than remember. But a few come to mind that I didn’t see in the thread (may have missed them).

Just two days ago I was driving and practicing my Chris Walken impression in the car. I have my "Wow" down perfect but I couldn't remember where I first heard it. That video may be it. :laugh:

Reactions: Ghoste

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
The one with Bill Hader playing the old man in a motorized wheelchair

The one with Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig as the Price Is Right show girls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad