Best SENS goalie masks

Liliaceae

hockey
Jun 21, 2007
Canada
400_cp24_leafs_110220.jpg

I've enjoyed the randomness of this one so far - how its clearly for another team but has that wicked sticker.

I havn't been paying much attention to the sens lately.. and when I've watched a game I never noticed his mask.. too funny :laugh:

TheBandWagon

Feb 3, 2009
right here
I can't believe everyone has forgotten about the exquisite mask Prusek rocked

prusek_mask_coll.jpg

Hurme0203BAPBtwPipesJersey.jpg

Anyone have a better pic of Hurme's mask? it looks like it could have been neat

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I always thought that Hasek mask looked like it was airbrushed with a Fisher Price kit.

loved hasek, but the model and the paint job were horrible with the sun-burnt senator.

always enjoyed Emery's masks.
and Darth Gerber is amazing cuz pretty much fans created it with that nickname.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Gotta go with Emery's Sugar Ray. Mainly because it reminds of the good times of the '07 playoff run:)

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yeah he won 3 straight games and then Jacques sent his ass back to Bingo. "Thank you for your service and don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out."

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah he won 3 straight games and then Jacques sent his ass back to Bingo. "Thank you for your service and don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out."

Brodeur:
2009-10 Ottawa Senators 3 0 0

Jacques Martin's coaching in 09/10 Montreal Canadiens

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
he used to have Tyson. (i think) NHL asked him to put someone a little less crazy...
You think the NHL asked a black man to remove his black hero off of his mask? :sarcasm:

I think they asked Price to remove the horses off of his mask, 'cause they thought he was into animal sex! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad