Best prospect from 2017 and beyond

Eugene85

Jan 25, 2010
Russia
10 (9 goals) points in 2 games. i don't know why they are marinating him in his age group. he'd play in the mhl already.
He is with U17 team, preparing for World Challenge cup. If everything is good and he makes the team NA fans will be able to watch him in November. Btw the FHR site says there was a friendly game between U17 and U18. U17 won З:2, but no information about who scored, assists etc.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
99 born goalie ian Scott for the prince Albert raiders is said to be something special. I'm not good at evaluating talent (especially goalies) but everyone seems pretty high on him. As he's a goalie I don't expect him to be top 5 but I do think he will have a high impact.

Steezer99

Jan 21, 2015
Connecticut
Antoine Crête-Belzile, Shane Bowers, Nico Hischier, Isac Lundeström, Sasha Chmelevski, Louis-Filip Côte, and Maxime Comtois. These are a few that really stand out to me.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Gonna throw Samuel Fagemo's name in here. Great skater, good size and scores lots of points. Should be one of the top Swedish forwards in a, from what I've heard, very very deep Swedish age group.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Looks like Patrick took motivation from my posting. 11 pts in last 4 games on pace for 132 pts.

Meh, average season :sarcasm:

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
Is he exceptional status worthy?

I believe he can make a case as an exceptional player. Already one of the fastest and most fluid skater and a primary offensivr driver on his '00 Rebels AAA Team. The only thing working against him right now is his stature, but I believe hes one of those players that will adapt with relative ease once he does get there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad