Best possible team U 23?

scan15*

May 11, 2016
GTA
:laugh:

I like how you stuck the Finns with McJesus. Your desperation to have them win the poll is pretty transparent.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
:laugh:

I like how you stuck the Finns with McJesus. Your desperation to have them win the poll is pretty transparent.
Both are over PPG in their first NHL games, despite having zero small rink experience before the season and they are both looking better and better as the games goes by. I don't wanna get into other guy's head why he chose Aho and Laine into the same line other than they have played previously together and showed chemistry so I don't think he's that far away with his opinion.

I think it's pretty transparent you're only upset because Laine and Aho are there in the 1st line and not Matthews and Nylander.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Forsberg McDavid Drouin
Laine Barkov Puljuarvi
Mackinnon Mathews Eichel
Larkin Eichel Burakovsky

Booster*

Jan 10, 2016
IMO. Best offensive lines.

Laine-McDavid-Aho
MacKinnon-Matthews-Nylander
Forsberg-Barkov-Larkin
Drouin-Eichel-Puljujärvi

Would these be better than a rest of the league forwards line-up, how would that team look?

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Laine-McDavid-Matthews
RNH-Barkov-MacKinnon
Gaudeau-Eichel-Larkin
Domi-Draisaitl-Forsberg

Im sure i missed someone or made some error.

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Laine-McDavid-Matthews
RNH-Barkov-MacKinnon
Gaudeau-Eichel-Larkin
Domi-Draisaitl-Forsberg

Im sure i missed someone or made some error.

While he is 23 years old, OP said born in 1994 or younger (for some reason) which would make Gaudreau ineligible.

- I'm assuming OP is talking about what would be the best 23&u team if the world cup was the next year (2017).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad