OT: Best pizza in Edmonton

Kayen

SLAPPAPPYSHEV
Apr 28, 2009
The North
There's playoffs this year?

What playoffs?

Also I had Famoso's by St. Albert trail on the north end today.. top notch stuff.
Also have eaten at Capital Steak and Pizza on 144ave near londonderry.... VERY hearty and yummy.
Had Famosa's downtown a few weeks ago, but i can't remember it as well since I was already drunk when i got there....

As for normal pizza my parents love pizza hut...go figure, they hate the Papa John's down the block...whereas i love their stuff..

plikestechno

Mar 14, 2008
Seven friggin pages and no mention of Ragazzi (formerly Pizza Boys) by Bonnie Doon.

Those who like Famoso and thin crusts owe themselves a trip.

Oh man, I want greasy pizza so bad now. Chicago or any greek place. But all I have in the damn freezer is one of those McCain ultra thins. So lame and not even good. The Kraft or Oetker ones are way better.

Wow, Dallas gets a lot of love on here. It's alright but it's basically like any Greek owned steak and pizza restaurant on earth.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Bumperoni.

If there is anyone who likes a cool classic rock décor and fire roasted pizza, go to The Rock. I hear there is only 1 in Edmonton and 1 in Red Deer.

Went there last night and the pizza was outstanding. They also have some really good beer on tap. The Led Zepplin posters from the early 70's in the Guy's can make peeing a whole lot of fun. Just watch out for the floor. :D

The one in Edmonton is on the North side, 137th Ave and about 135 Street. Where Kelseys used to be just by the Best Buy (same lot just south east of it)

Approved Variety

Nov 14, 2010
Bumperoni.

If there is anyone who likes a cool classic rock décor and fire roasted pizza, go to The Rock. I hear there is only 1 in Edmonton and 1 in Red Deer.

Went there last night and the pizza was outstanding. They also have some really good beer on tap. The Led Zepplin posters from the early 70's in the Guy's can make peeing a whole lot of fun. Just watch out for the floor. :D

The one in Edmonton is on the North side, 137th Ave and about 135 Street. Where Kelseys used to be just by the Best Buy (same lot just south east of it)

The Rock is great, but not every pizza idea they have is a winner. The fiancee likes it even more than I do.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Leva, right behind the Garneau theater is great as well. It is think cust like Fomoso, but I think more authentic and better.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Royal Pizza off Whyte and Spartacus off of Fairway and 119th street are both great. I'm gonna check out Grandmas Pizza in RB.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Wow Rosebowl Pizza is slow service and expensive.

Yup. Not sure what the deal is with that place, but they don't stay in business with the food and drinks.

When the server tells you 30 to 45 minutes for your pizza it's a big hmmmm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad