Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
By those standards “actual results > results I think would happen” Di Matteo is a better manager than for example Pochettino.

No, a fluke few month run as interim manager surrounded by a career of being a mediocre manager of Championship sides does not equal better results than a consistent top 4 PL finisher.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So how do you then even try to set manger up against each other when your main argument is Guardiola’s trophies?

Two mangers will never manage the same team at the same time (except Houllier and Evans). So how can you have that discussion without hypotheticals unless you are falling back to saying whoever has won the most is the best?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I don't place a lot of value in hypothetical. The 2011 Barca team was the best I've seen in recent memory. To say you could just have subbed Klopp into that team and he'd have won too, is to massively undersell the fact that Pep's role in building that team. It's not FUT. That team was so good not just bc of the players, but because of the tactics and style with the players.

My point is if we're going to dock Pep points for 2 CL titles in 10 years, why are we not considering Klopp's domestic record as something that should be a knock on him? He has 2 titles in 10 years. If we're going resumes, it can't just be recent CL success here, no?
i think most coaches could've done work with xavi, iniesta, villa and messi as a base.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ole? How the **** is Brendan Rodgers number 9? I mean I agree that Ole shouldn’t be there but Rodgers is just wow.
Rodgers at least has done quite well in multiple teams. He took Liverpool to 2nd and had an historic run with Celtic. He's also got Leicester playing great. 9th is high but nowhere near as bad as having Ole on the list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad