Best Looking Jerseys....

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
I actually really dislike the Canadian Jerseys, both home and away.

My favorite is perhaps Slovakia Blue, next Finland's Blue, Germany black, and USA blue.

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Slovakia, Germany and Canada. I don't see what the fuss is about the swiss jersey, I think it looks terrible.

Stripes

Oct 9, 2007
Slovakia, Germany and Canada. I don't see what the fuss is about the swiss jersey, I think it looks terrible.

I think the Swiss jersey looks pretty classy. It just doesn't fit the profile of a hockey jersey without a logo or diagonal script.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I don't like the Canadian jerseys. Besides the Russian jerseys, I like the Czech ones as well.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I don't think its the best jersey on it's own, but I think Norway's reds look really good with the blue pants and white helmets. I also like Russia's whites with the red helmet. I think more NHL teams should go with contrasting looks rather than white helmets with white jerseys all the time.

The Slovaks and Germans have nice home and away uniforms.

Xottam

Feb 22, 2006
I've always loved the Swedes, either one. They are like classics. They might have minor changes year to year, but nothing drastic.

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Switzerland's are by far the sharpest. Very tastefully designed. Hiller's mask also kicks all kinds of a$$. I love that bold century gothic type across the forehead area.

I was actually very surprised to see how few mentions they got here.

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
My rankings (I am not including white because I generally don't like white jerseys and you can't even buy them in Vancouver with the exception of Canada)...

1. Slovakia
2. Norway
3. Canada
4. Finland
5. Russia
6. Latvia
7. USA
8. Sweden (blue .. I hate yellow)
9. Switzerland
10. Czech Republic
11. Germany
12. Belarus

Honourable mention goes to China. You can actually buy them on the 5th floor at The Bay in downtown Vancouver.

All kinds of fail here... German black is awesome... Swiss that low? Norway? Norway is easily the ugliest... I mean you can't get any worse...

Oh, my opinion is fact btw :sarcasm:

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Norway's whites, Slovakia's blues, Germany's blacks, Canada's whites, and Usa's retros are all beautiful jerseys.

panorama01*

The Belarus uniforms are best. It's nice to see a great big communist emblem prominently displayed in this day and age and the red is just marvellous.

Rometiklan

Mar 7, 2009
Canada Red. Canada White is growing on me.

Sweden's jersey is always classy. Always a mainstay when other countries are changing their jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad