Best Looking Jerseys....

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
for mens hockey:

besides the gold ol' stars and stripes for me, what are some of the best looking jerseys you guys have seen so far??

I am a big fan of Slovakia's white jersey...that thing is sweet! I just love the entire set up of that Slovakian white uniform, I think it is one of the best jerseys that I have ever seen..

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
German black.

(sorry, the only pic I have uploaded has my Worcester jersey in it too)

Jerseys.jpg

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Canada white or USA white. The others just look so hokey to me, I can't help it.

Last edited:

TimAllen

Feb 1, 2010
Bay Area
I actually like every jersey I've seen so far. Favorites are the Canadian reds and Norway's reds. Still though, no bad uniforms as far as I've seen.

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
I like Canada's jersey, especially now that we got rid of the hockey federation logo. A standard maple leaf is much nicer than an organization logo. Everyone seem to like the black German jersey but not me. It's not ugly but I'm fed up of the dark jersey of the '90s. I'm glad many NHL teams are going back to vibrant colours. For Germany it's a right because their flag has black but a dark colour bores me now.

BlackAces*

Canada's red...I will admit the Finns jersey looks nicer than I thought it would. I was skeptical about the red.

PaulieVegas

Apr 29, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Eegads, if this one of those shows before the Oscars where we're analysing who's dress looks best?

I have always been a fan of the Sweden yellow. It looks especially good when Canada's red is on the other side. Looks even better when it's beating Canada 5-2. :amazed:

Seriously though, I vote for Germany. Both their jerseys look great.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
both Slovakia's blue and white jerseys (home and away?), are hands down the best in the tournament. elegant, sharp, but also very vibrant and pretty in colour and design. The solid blue ones in particular are really great. I have to get one of these official game jerseys, I want a Slovakian one with #17 Visnovsky. Would be amazing.

Stripes

Oct 9, 2007
My rankings (I am not including white because I generally don't like white jerseys and you can't even buy them in Vancouver with the exception of Canada)...

1. Slovakia
2. Norway
3. Canada
4. Finland
5. Russia
6. Latvia
7. USA
8. Sweden (blue .. I hate yellow)
9. Switzerland
10. Czech Republic
11. Germany
12. Belarus

Honourable mention goes to China. You can actually buy them on the 5th floor at The Bay in downtown Vancouver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad