Best Junior Team country

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
I'd say Canada hands down. I mean not only is canada known for their good young athletes (in every sport) but Canada is blessed with young talent. I mean all other countries right now have their best junior teams possible while Canada doesn't have the likes of Crosby Brule Latondress and Jo. Staal.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
I'd say Canada hands down. I mean not only is canada known for their good young athletes (in every sport) but Canada is blessed with young talent. I mean all other countries right now have their best junior teams possible while Canada doesn't have the likes of Crosby Brule Latondress and Jo. Staal.

Whats your point, seriously? There are like 5 predecessors to this thread...

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Everyone knows the answer to this, why make this pointless thread?

When you are 11 years old and stumble on to HF for the first time, well it must just be quite a feeling. That is inexperience shining through. It will not be well received here.

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
When you are 11 years old and stumble on to HF for the first time, well it must just be quite a feeling. That is inexperience shining through. It will not be well received here.

Yeah I'm 15 and I moderate other forums but honestly some people like to argue this point.

btw rule one of this forum. Argue the point not the person. Some innexperience eh?

lilooet*

Yeah I'm 15 and I moderate other forums but honestly some people like to argue this point.

btw rule one of this forum. Argue the point not the person. Some innexperience eh?

No. Rule one is "argue the point only when the person making it has an interesting or original one." You don't. Hence the backlash. This isn't canucks.com

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
Ok come on "1) Flaming: Do not post any messages that harrass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Debates are fine, but argue with the point, not the person. " is rule one.

What do you mean by "this isn't canucks.com"? Are you just asuming I'm a canucks fan because of my user name? yeah lets all go prejustice why don't we. Anyways I'm sure the moderators would like everyone to stay on topic so if you have something to say about what country has the best world junior team please reply I'm interested to see what you have to say =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad