GDT: WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
It's funny, the series is 3-1 with PP opportunities being almost equal all series long even if Edmonton is 10000x more skilled than LA

But sure the PP difference in game 5 is why the Kings will get bounced

Maybe they should stop playing like idiots

🤡🤡🤡🤡

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Anyways regardless of how you feel about the penalties. Oilers have been the better team for the last few years they've faced each other in the POs, and this year is no different it seems.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
I don't know how EDM could survive in the playoffs getting 1 and a half PPs the Canucks get a game. :laugh:

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Two things that were obvious coming in:

Gary Bettman's shitty playoff format is seriously flawed
The Kings weren't winning shit with their AHL quality goalie tandem
They both had pretty good save percentages. But ya, they did not have much of a chance.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
This is definitely the worst version of the Kings from the past 3 years. That goaltending duo stinks. Korpisalo was dynamite for 4 games or so last year

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Wow.. so there was a conclusive video of the puck in the net! Nice camera work tbh.

Hrudey making a lot sense too (maybe the first time I've typed this)... goalies should all get tighter string and make the gloves black. White glove burnt Rittich worse than OJ!

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
If you have black webbing you still see through the mesh, geez

Plus I've seen it before where you don't see the puck but it's still a goal. If you see the impact of the puck against the back of the glove, that's enough

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
I understand Oilers fans are excited, but this is literally a one trip pony once again.

it’s the same shit every single year

Legitimately curious without talking shit here, Oilers fans, what makes you think you have any chance against Colorado or Dallas if you’re just gonna be a PP only team?

Legitimately curious
Our 5v5 is just fine the Oilers have 14 even strength goals this series.

Reactions: FiveFourteenSixOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad