Best fighters in the top 100 of this year's draft?

17Kurri

Apr 10, 2010
I don't know if they'd be way up at the top, but Joel Edmundson and Keegan Lowe are heavy swingers.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Justin Sefton is a guy who does not fight as much as the rest of the guys in this thread, but he sticks up for his teammates and is a solid physical d-man to boot. He held his own against Derek Mathers who was mentioned earlier in this thread, as well as KOing David Broll as seen in the video below.

RandR

May 15, 2011
Maxime Villemaire on Drummondville showed up as #184 NA skater in the final Central Scouting rankings.

He scored 6 goals and 4 assists this year. 10 points.

If you google his name, most of the top hits are stories and videos about his fights.

It's beyond me how he made into the Central Scouting ranks. I have only seen him play once live, but what two of us noticed the most was that he had little idea where and how to play without the puck. My guess is that the one game this year where he scored 2 goals was a game that scouts came to see his teammate Sean Couterier.

When there are plenty of tough players in junior whom have at least demonstrated some skill and scoring ability to go along with their fighting prowess, it's beyond me how he became one of only 30 Quebec League skaters to be ranked in the final report.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad