Best EA NHL songs?

DingerMcSlapshot

Dec 1, 2017
I kinda thought all the music sucked in the EA NHL games. It is definitely getting worse though. I slider that crap all the down.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I like 04 the best, but playing 2003, and sweetness from Jimmy Eats World is probably the most memorable to me as I open the game to play.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
This song is kind of all over the place and I don't even like this band, but I thought this song stood out in NHL 06.

I am also not a huge A7X fan despite liking the genre, but this song is amazing.
This is my other fav from NHL 06, before FOB became trash:

As well as Red Flag by Billy Talent

Reactions: CutOnDime97

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This song is kind of all over the place and I don't even like this band, but I thought this song stood out in NHL 06.

I’m a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold, one of my favourite songs by them is nothing that would ever be really out there.

It’s called “Exist” it’s weird a f***. It’s 15 mins, but the instruments are beyond spectacular.

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
Alright, I can dig some classic butt rock or “I hate my dad” pop punk as much as the next guy…. But I could cherry pick faves from all the modern soundtracks combined and end up with little more than a second rate emo mixtape. Take me back to these 16-bit masterpieces, please and thank you. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad