Best EA NHL songs?

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I’m younger so I didn’t grow up with that kinda music, but it’s so much better than what they’ve used in recent years. I always especially hate the “motivational” rap songs that sound straight out of 2004 that they think are somehow appealing to young ppl lmao. They should have a mix of rock, pop-punk (maybe more modern acts like MGK or Iann Dior), some EDM-ish pop (with vocals, I don’t mean the shit they play at raves), and a few modern sounding rap songs like Lil Baby or something. Is it that expensive for them to get mainstream artists? Other sports games, GTA, etc all have big artists

You can’t add custom soundtracks anymore can you? Tbh this year I don’t think has been as bad as most recent years though. I can’t remember any song I hated this year off the top of my head.

Reactions: Deku

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
I generally hated the music for the EA NHL games of the 2000s (last game owned is NHL 13 and only one I may be interested in getting is NHL 14 plus I only have my old fat PS3 still not any of the newer video game systems), always had to skip over the intro and mute the nu-metal menu music but the first part of the NHL 99 intro was just so good

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Delete

I generally hated the music for the EA NHL games of the 2000s (last game owned is NHL 13 and only one I may be interested in getting is NHL 14 plus I only have my old fat PS3 still not any of the newer video game systems), always had to skip over the intro and mute the nu-metal menu music but the first part of the NHL 99 intro was just so good

Beat me to it

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Off topic but it recently occured to me that NHL 09 was the inspiration for the Game of Thrones theme song.

Last edited:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Nhl 09-11 was unreal. Those songs were incredible. Maybe nostalgia cause it's already a decade in the rear but those were great. From like 2015 and on they went to the shitter, just like the gameplay.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Oh Ellen has to be the most memorable one.
I Hear You Calling or Coming I dont remember what its exactly called been so long. must be like NHL03 or something low like that

Im sure someone posted it above

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad