Best Animated Series?

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I dont watch a lot of animated series but if a limited run show counts then one of the best I ever saw was the Liberator on Netflix. True story of a WW2 leader that took a group from the brig and made them into one of the best units in the Army.

That being said I've never been a fan of the Simpsons but they have been so ingrained in TV history its hard to argue any other animated show is #1

Reactions: Unsustainable

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
star trek animated.jpg

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Bob’s Burgers has to be in the discussion as well. My favorites are Archer, King of the Hill, Bob’s Burgers, and Futurama. The Archer/Bob’s Burgers crossover episode has to be an all timer. Really enjoy Aqua Teen Hunger Force, South Park, Family Guy, Samurai Jack, and can’t forget SpongeBob

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I hear a lot of good things about Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The first season or two is slow if memory serves from what I was told, and then after that it's incredible.

Reactions: Unsustainable

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I hear a lot of good things about Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The first season or two is slow if memory serves from what I was told, and then after that it's incredible.
The first season was, understandably, geared more towards kids. As it goes on the themes get more grown up, and the story gets deeper and darker. Push through the first season or two and it's great. Rebels is also excellent, and I even enjoyed Rise of the Resistance. Just getting around to Bad Batch but it's pretty good so far as well.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Bob’s Burgers has to be in the discussion as well. My favorites are Archer, King of the Hill, Bob’s Burgers, and Futurama. The Archer/Bob’s Burgers crossover episode has to be an all timer. Really enjoy Aqua Teen Hunger Force, South Park, Family Guy, Samurai Jack, and can’t forget SpongeBob
Aqua Teen Hunger Force's "Revenge of the Mooninites" (the Foreigner Belt) is my favorite single animated episode of anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad