Best Action Scene In A Movie

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Could probably do a separate thread just on Bond films, I see a few mentions here. A couple of years ago went back and watched them all. At the end there was one film that was the most memorable for me: On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Some superb action scenes in the Swiss Alps, the chase on skis down the mountain, the car chase on narrow roads, the bobsled chase. Great film.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Could probably do a separate thread just on Bond films, I see a few mentions here. A couple of years ago went back and watched them all. At the end there was one film that was the most memorable for me: On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Some superb action scenes in the Swiss Alps, the chase on skis down the mountain, the car chase on narrow roads, the bobsled chase. Great film.
The attack on Piz Gloria in OHMSS is one of the best action sequences in the Bond franchise. Overall the action scenes in that movie are fantastic.

Reactions: Chili

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Been awhile, but I was impressed by the fight scene in Old Boy.
Came in here to say this. Amazing single shot fight scene.

Most of my favourite's have been said.
The shootout in Heat
Kill Bill 1 ending fight scene
Car chases in Ronin. Chases in Bourne Identity, Death Proof and Drive are great too.
Prison transfer in The Dark Knight
Several parts of Mad Max Fury Road
The Last of the Mohicans ending sequence

I'm a bit of a Samurai film buff so there's a lot I could add from that genre. The ending fight scenes in Yojimbo and Hara-Kiri definitely come to mind along with the final duel in Sanjuro. The duel in the house at the end of The Twilight Samurai is excellent as well. Sword of Doom has some great scenes including the ending. I could go on for awhile with these.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
This scene pretty much encapsulates what it would be like if this happened in reality in the mid-80's. They'd be helpless without ordinance from the military.

God I love this movie. So underrated.

Agreed!!! :yo: :yo: Only way to watch it is with the original mono sound FX track though.

Thank god I still have the old DVD that gives you the option to watch the film with it. :)

The subsequent “remastered FX” Blu-rays and so on are about as big a joke as the 2004 Megadeth “remasterings” are. 🤮🤮

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
I don't have the words to describe my impressions of the Terminator films, well, from the first two of them, but as big fan as I was, I've never paid much attention to such unimportant shit as sound quality and sound of shots, as well as if there is some minor translation mistakes that Russians constantly discussing in conversations about American films. If you hear dialogues, music and those f***ing shots that's perfectly fine

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
The Last of the Mohicans ending sequence
The Daniel Day Lewis version is arguably the best one. The 1920 silent version was well done too and has been colorized, the climax scene is awesome.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Forget all what you ever saw.
Im watching The Expanse franchise and in Season 5, Episode 8 there was a scene i never saw in any action, sci-fi movie or franchise. Never.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad