Confirmed with Link: Berglund signs 5 year $19.25M extension

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
What would St Louis be expecting for either Berglund or Sobotka from the Pens? Picks? Prospects? Roster players?
Picks, or maybe a player like Rust. If we're looking for a roster player, then it has to be a better fit than what we have. We already have plenty of forward prospects.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I wonder could he become NHL'er after taking 1-year break from hockey? What you guys think of?

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I wonder could he become NHL'er after taking 1-year break from hockey? What you guys think of?

If he kept up his conditioning and showed up at camp, I can see it. I'd rather keep Maroon and move away from Bergie, especially after his bizarre situation in Buffalo, want none of that in the locker room during the season.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
If he kept up his conditioning and showed up at camp, I can see it. I'd rather keep Maroon and move away from Bergie, especially after his bizarre situation in Buffalo, want none of that in the locker room during the season.
Yeah, we really don’t know what his deal is. What a shame.

If he does try to make a comeback, he will have to really want it and be motivated. And it just seems to me he won’t have that hunger. He’s probably done at the NHL level.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
AHL then call up when ready or needed. Just like the Blues — he could make a comeback. Last to first. Basement to the penthouse.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
I hope he can turn it around. He is a good guy and was very depressed after the trade. I hope he can turn his life around and come back for his sake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad