Confirmed with Link: Bergevin to Speak with media today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You can barely hear the questions from the media.

"Just to make a move, just to make a move, it's not going to help you. The answer is in dat room. Working hard every day."

Marc The :dunce: Bergevin.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

void

Jan 5, 2006
What the f*** is he even saying? This man is in full blown panic mode or something right now. He's f***ing delirious.

Reactions: NobleSix and TRG

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Every night someone could win.

Once you make the playoffs.

Maybe we're not as good as we were but we're not as bad as our record show now.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
You can barely hear the questions from the media.

"Just to make a move, just to make a move, it's not going to help you. The answer is in dat room. Working hard every day."

Marc The :dunce: Bergevin.

He's the king of making a move for making a move's sake.

Reactions: Runner77

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
"There's elite teams in the league, and there is a cluster of teams who can win any night and we are in that cluster of teams."

Clusterf***

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Frankly, this is rather pathetic. He would have been better off not holding a press conference. Also, if I'm an owner, I start asking myself some questions if my GM has to hold yet another PC because of the team is underperforming.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Of course Bergevin would say these things lol.

Kypreos actually making sense on Sportsnet. "How can you look at that lineup and think they are in the here and now?" and talking McLean saying how they're in a huge market that needs to fill seats but Kypreos bringing up Toronto bringing in Babcock and Babcock saying there'd be pain for a bit and Toronto's market buying in.

Montreal is not Toronto though. I think a rebuild would be easily welcomed, fans want exiting hockey - not boring mediocrity. The Bell Centre was much more louder with exiting 90-95 point teams vs boring 100 point teams these last 10-15 years.

Reactions: TRG

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
"There's elite teams in the league, and we are in that cluster of teams."

I don't like him but that's not what he said.

He said there are elite teams and then a cluster of good teams and we are in that cluster. Not even he would say this team is elite :laugh:

Reactions: JLP

E82

Feb 3, 2015
I've been saying for some time that The Montreal Canadiens need to hire someone to teach Marc how to talk or have a spokesperson period. Goddamn awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad