Bergevin takes Autumn by Storm (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I don't blame Savard and Molson either…..i blame the Fans and the Medias.
I don't blame Bergevin for his hiring either…..i blame the Fans and the Medias.

Either it's Bergevin, Gauthier, Gainey, Savard, Houle…..it all goes back to the same freaking factor.

I see so many Fans calling Julien a Dinosaur cause he's older and is stuck with old ideas, stuck in the past….Fans and Medias are even bigger Dinosaurs. We have the organization we deserve and that's what we asked for without getting smarter over the years.

Fire Bergevin
Fire Julien

But if we don't get smarter, this organization won't either and a new chapter will begin and it will end the same freaking way cause we don't hire competent people…..we hire politically correct people. If we don't put this organization on the same level as the other 30 teams in the league, we won't see the end of it.

Bergevin is a problem but he's not THE problem….he's a symptom of a bigger problem that's been hurting this organization at every level (From GM, Coaches, Development to drafting and players) for the last 25 years.
Yup - the root cause of the mess is the backward province and stalled city the team represents.

While the world around goes global looking for the best and brightest to keep up with competition for survival, but you’re stuck thinking small minded provincial you can never keep pace, and will eventually fall further and further behind in the survival of the fittest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad