Post-Game Talk: Bergevin gets reprieve, Habs over Peg 4-2!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
4MW1qsD.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
That was a great game to win. Tight 1 goal games are going to be important. Since we can't win in overtime it's nice to see them close out a game and deal with the pressure

Reactions: Max2 and abo9

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I'm happy for the win, but I'm even happier that I won't have to see stupid Montreal Rebuild threads from @aloyaldog on the main boards.
Let’s do the polar opposite of HF reactions after a loss

Habs win....resign Bergevin 5 years, sign everybody and get your parade tickets in advance...buy 2 get the 3rd one free.

Reactions: Runner77

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Kotkanieni isnt a true 3rd OA

No he isn't. But he's playing well nonetheless. I had him No7 on my list. And I said at the draft that we HAD to pick him. What did you say? Only in your world is saying that he's not a typical 3rd overall pick perceived negatively. But go on, try to pretend it is. That's about the only thing you have.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
This defence is slow and will be our death. If only they would play mean and tough. Only Romo the physical thing.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Ehlers didn’t like the rookie manhandling him all night. Romanov is a tank. Great win anderson and gallagher played hard tonight. As far as I’m concerned Gally is the true leader of this team. KK great game, Tiffoli being Tiffoli and I’ve been very hard on Suzuki’s speed lately but he had an extra jump in his step tonight. Had a solid game. Keep working on that speed nick! Nobody played bad and I love Byron on the team. His speed is effective.

edit: didn’t mention price but he’s been solid as of late as well. Taking good steps forward.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Gallagher best game, and KK too.

Gallagher is so much more effective when he doesn't extend his shifts. The one thing I noticed tonight that we hadn't seen in quite some time is our players talking to each other as a line with the three players involved in the conversation. Both KK and Suxuki's lines were engaged that way. It's not surprising both Kids looked better they absolutely need that support.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad