Bergeron was the one who hurt Ovechkin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
In case any of you missed it... it was the hit along the boards where Ovechkin came flying in and got jolted.

At least this is according to a fan in attendance who say Ovechkin shake his shoulder after the hit.

Bergeron is a sooooolid kid. He doesn't look it -but he is... just ask the two Sens he knocked out in a row last year :D

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Colt.45Orr said:
In case any of you missed it... it was the hit along the boards where Ovechkin came flying in and got jolted.

At least this is according to a fan in attendance who say Ovechkin shake his shoulder after the hit.

Bergeron is a sooooolid kid. He doesn't look it -but he is... just ask the two Sens he knocked out in a row last year :D
Does this need another thread?

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
It's official...

Bergeron = GOD, the next one!

Look out world the next one is here!

Sparepart

Jun 6, 2002
Montreal
HOCKEY_GURU said:
WELL I WAS CURIOUS WHICH HIT DID IT.. ..

Why are you yelling? Do us all a favour and turn off the caps please? :teach: Contrary to popular belief posting in all caps does not make your messages more important or easier to read

I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, its a reasonable request. Am I right?

Oh yeah... Long live Ovenchicken!

btw: Bergeron needs 100 more threads. Please Bruins fans, tell me about the GREAT BERGERON! All hail king Bergeron! :bow:

/sarcasm (seriously, he is a good player... But enough already, he's being hyped by Bruins fans as badly as Habs fans hyped Komisarek. No player deserves that)

Last edited:

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Globe and Mail is reporting it was the Crosby hit and that is when he started seeing less icetime and playing very tentative.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Sparepart said:
btw: Bergeron needs 100 more threads. Please Bruins fans, tell me about the GREAT BERGERON! All hail king Bergeron! :bow:

/sarcasm (seriously, he is a good player... But enough already, he's being hyped by Bruins fans as badly as Habs fans hyped Komisarek. No player deserves that)

i guess the difference being that komisarek has done nothing to deserve the hype :D (and in the distance, the crowd chants, 'terry ryan', 'terry ryan', 'terry ryan')...

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
pei fan said:
Globe and Mail is reporting it was the Crosby hit and that is when he started seeing less icetime and playing very tentative.

Crosby's hit wasen't even a hit.. G & M just need to sell more paper.

It's definitly Bergeron who crushed O's shoulder, he was jamed like a spaghetti on the play...

Macman

May 15, 2004
Slick Nick said:
Crosby's hit wasen't even a hit.. G & M just need to sell more paper.

It's definitly Bergeron who crushed O's shoulder, he was jamed like a spaghetti on the play...

I really don't think it was the Bergeron hit, even though it was the hardest on him. I just saw it again and Ovechkin took the hit on the left side, not the right. It was his right shoulder that was injured.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Macman said:
I really don't think it was the Bergeron hit, even though it was the hardest on him. I just saw it again and Ovechkin took the hit on the left side, not the right. It was his right shoulder that was injured.

Shoulders are a weird thing in how they get jammed up...

I would go with my guy who was in attendance... but I honestly can't say for certain cause I only got to see the replay's that most everyone else did.

Vic Rattlehead*

Sparepart said:
Why are you yelling? Do us all a favour and turn off the caps please? :teach: Contrary to popular belief posting in all caps does not make your messages more important or easier to read

I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, its a reasonable request. Am I right?

Oh yeah... Long live Ovenchicken!

What hype? I don't see "An official Bergeron thread" and I don't see people calling him a hall of famer. From what I'v noticed, many non-bruins fans have been praising him as well. This is one of the first Bergeron threads made by a bruins fan outside of the bruins forum that I have seen in a while. It doesn't compare to Komisarek at ALL.

Peterbilt

Jul 1, 2004
Game story on the Caps' official site said it was a multi-player collision but didn't name names.

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
neelynugs said:
i guess the difference being that komisarek has done nothing to deserve the hype :D (and in the distance, the crowd chants, 'terry ryan', 'terry ryan', 'terry ryan')...

You're Terry Ryan was almost funny the first time you said it. Now, about every post I see that you're making about the Habs either have 'Terry Ryan' or 'Mike Ribeiro' in it. It's about as unfunny as it can get. I wouldn't go as far as saying that's it's as annoying as Reilly or wilka or Foppa_Rules, but it's sure damn annoying.

We can all enjoy a good laugh about our own prospects. But for us to laugh, it'd need to be at least somewhat funny in the first place.

Reilly311

I bet he wasn't even injured. He just didn't want to play in the 3rd period because of the embarrassing score. Anyone have a picture of AO crying? Make me a desktop please.

mackdogs*

Reilly311 said:
I bet he wasn't even injured. He just didn't want to play in the 3rd period because of the embarrassing score. Anyone have a picture of AO crying? Make me a desktop please.
Same, I want that as an avatar.
And no one can compete with wilka in the annoyance department.

espo*

To me the whole team hurt him at one point or another,they really singled himout physically and verbally and took him apart.It would appear the kid is not superman....i'm not surprised,no-one is.

HfxMoose

Nov 17, 2003
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Pretty stupid of Ovechkin to clearly show to the Canadians that his shoulder was hurting. He was stretching it out and then Perry came by and bumped right into it.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Colt.45Orr said:
... just ask the two Sens he knocked out in a row last year :D

I hate this kind of flat out Pejorative Slured comment. It's like saying " Derian Hatcher is a solid guy just ask Matt Lombardi". :shakehead

I've said it before and i'll say it again a cheapshots like the hits on Varada and Volchenkov do not equal nice physical plays.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
cyclops said:
To me the whole team hurt him at one point or another,they really singled himout physically and verbally and took him apart.It would appear the kid is not superman....i'm not surprised,no-one is.

What does this mean? I keep hearing people saying it. :dunno:

Macman

May 15, 2004
Crosby87 said:
Pretty stupid of Ovechkin to clearly show to the Canadians that his shoulder was hurting. He was stretching it out and then Perry came by and bumped right into it.

Yeah, I thought that was strange too, but I think he already knew at that point that his night was done.

Vic Rattlehead*

Reilly311 said:
Malkin looked worse than Ovechkin crying anyways. :teach:

espo*

Bileur said:
What does this mean? I keep hearing people saying it. :dunno:
Well,the canucks were really jawing at him all game long......old tactic developed and used effectively long ago.I'm sure most of the comments were of the "you're doing any talking or showboating today are you?" variety.He brought that upon himself and got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad