Confirmed with Link: Bergeron gets NHL 15 cover over Subban

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
almost everyone respects and likes Bergeron

exact opposite for PK

No way EA was putting Subban on the cover. Marketing would NEVER let that happen, even though I think PK is thawing a few cold hearts slowly. This voting stuff is such a sham. Coincidence that Bergeron and PK were finalists? More attention, more voting, more sales.

Still gonna buy it. Just gonna paste a pic of PK over it.

Saintpatrick*

almost everyone respects and likes Bergeron

exact opposite for PK

No way EA was putting Subban on the cover. Marketing would NEVER let that happen, even though I think PK is thawing a few cold hearts slowly. This voting stuff is such a sham. Coincidence that Bergeron and PK were finalists? More attention, more voting, more sales.

Still gonna buy it. Just gonna paste a pic of PK over it.

Yeah same here. Kind of excited about this year's version at least the commentators will be different and the trailer for it looked good.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
If Subban continues his energy, charisma and performance he'll eventually be on the cover. I see no reason to paste a pic of him on it.

I play NHL 14 all the time. I don't even know who is on the cover anymore. I put the CD in and forgot about it. I just play.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Yeah you are probably right. I was just looking forward to a Montreal Canadiens player being on the games cover, and I expected P.K to win. I don't think a Canadiens player EVER made the cover did they?

I was going to reply to this to say that a Canadien made the cover in NHL 94, because I remember there were a couple of years where they would just put a picture of the two Cup finalists from the season that just ended (NHL 95 and 96). But on NHL 94, they put a picture of the LA Kings and...the Boston Bruins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad