Ben's, HYD's, and RK 17's 2 Year GM Game v.1.3 (Signup + Discussion) [Activity Check]

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
When it's vetoed for value, yes. When it's vetoed because he failed to update his roster, he now gets to get a better deal for himself? Wow, how fair.

Since when are you a comish? In every case in a veto, a deal has to be reworked. The onus is on you to prove what you stated above is true, if you can't then to bad.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Since when are you a comish? In every case in a veto, a deal has to be reworked. The onus is on you to prove what you stated above is true, if you can't then to bad.

5TNytK9.png

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I don't give a rats ass about HYD. You're breaking rules, we aren't, stop acting like we're the bad guys.

What rules am I breaking? I have proof that he said he would do it AFTER it was vetoed because he didn't have an updated roster...

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Lol.

The problem I have with kanucks1 here is that he confirmed the deal. The only reason DD didn't get his players is because of the GM he was dealing with didn't have his roster updated. I am disappointed by anybody who tampered and sent offers after the veto, just classless.

Not against the rules, but if these games had any worth to them, DD should get the deal. Not the same deal though.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Lol.

The problem I have with kanucks1 here is that he confirmed the deal. The only reason DD didn't get his players is because of the GM he was dealing with didn't have his roster updated. I am disappointed by anybody who tampered and sent offers after the veto, just classless.

Not against the rules, but if these games had any worth to them, DD should get the deal. Not the same deal though.

EXACTLY. This is why I'm upset. You can say it's not against the rules all you want, but you all know what JI just said is 100% true.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
You aren't getting the concept you have to change any deal that gets vetoed, stop acting oblivious.

You proved nothing that has any relevance to me.

Would you give it up already? I have no interest in talking to you and as you can see I've stopped with it and am now rebuilding.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Lol.

No one tampered, because the rules don't suggest that the act is not legal.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
No one tampered, because the rules don't suggest that the act is not legal.

It's classless and disrespectful to the deal. As soon as the deal was veto'd you said, "Don't do anything until I throw you a PM kanucks1."

That is tampering in my book, and most other people's too. Let DD get the deal he wants. You're ****ing Chicago for god's sake. You don't need the ****ing Sedins.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
It's classless and disrespectful to the deal. As soon as the deal was veto'd you said, "Don't do anything until I throw you a PM kanucks1."

That is tampering in my book, and most other people's too. Let DD get the deal he wants. You're ****ing Chicago for god's sake. You don't need the ****ing Sedins.

I don't care anymore. It was more so about the act/nature of it than actually getting two good players in an online game lol. I don't want to split you two apart so please let's just drop it. I plan on abiding by all of the rules from now on as well as I can.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

Because Kanucks1 made a ****** deal, is there's a chance I can get my two favorite players, withing the rules, I do it. And would do it again, call me what you want but I never broke the rules in this game.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I really don't have much desire to play in this game anymore, I'm being portrayed as a "bad guy" and seeing as this is a vote oriented game I don't think I'll be given a fair shot at winning, so I'm out.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Seriously? If I can suck it up and stay in after getting screwed over you can stay in the game. I'm sorry if you can't see how that is wrong but whatever, just stay in the game. You were actually right about what I said not being in the rules.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013

:pens
Henrik Zetterberg(50% retained)
Pavel Datsyuk(50% retained)

:wings

Olli Maatta
Simon Despres
Beau Bennett
Oskar Sundqvist
Jason Megna
2nd round pick

giving all the good prospects i have but i'm getting some talent

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

:pens
Henrik Zetterberg(50% retained)
Pavel Datsyuk(50% retained)

Olli Maatta
Simon Despres
Beau Bennett
Oskar Sundqvist
Jason Megna
2nd round pick

giving all the good prospects i have but i'm getting some talent

Confirm. Had to change up plans to stay within the rules.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad