Ben's, HYD's, and RK 17's 2 Year GM Game v.1.3 (Signup + Discussion) [Activity Check]

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
:nucks OTB:

Marc Andre Fluery
Steven Stamkos (for huge overpayment)
Jaime Mcbain
Danny Briere
Mike Santorelli
Chris Higgins
Tyler Johnson(if you don't know who he is, he is 5th in scoring for Tampa.

Last edited:

BigBenSF*

[FIELDSET="STL/PIT"]
:blues

Evgeni Malkin
Paul Martin

:pens

Alex Pietrangelo
Roman Polak
Brenden Morrow
Derek Roy
2014 STL 2nd
[/FIELDSET]

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Milan Lucic - David Krejchi - Jarome Iginla
Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - Loui Eriksson
Steve Ott (50%) - Paul Stastny (25%) - David Clarkson (50%)
Gregory Campbell - Stephen Weiss (50%) - Shawn Thornton
Daniel Paille

Zdeno Chara - Dion Phaneuf (50%)
Dennis Seidenberg - Johnny Boychuk
Henrik Tallinder (50%) - Adam McQuid

Tuukka Rask
Chad Johnson

This will be :bruins team for the try to get my first cup.

E: Will trade if someone convince me to do

Last edited:

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
@Knucks1
Hearing rumours that Stamkos could be on the move soon. Possible
Destinations include Colorado, L.A, Buffalo, and many more. Stamkos will likely go to the highest bidder but if there is no offer that GmK1 likes, he is happy to keep stammer.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
@Knucks1
Hearing rumours that Stamkos could be on the move soon. Possible
Destinations include Colorado, L.A, Buffalo, and many more. Stamkos will likely go to the highest bidder but if there is no offer that GmK1 likes, he is happy to keep stammer.

now.. did you GO to them? or did they GO to you? ;)

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Olli ****ing Maata, Simon Despres, Beau Bennett, and ****, for Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg? These insane Vancouver deals?

What the **** is wrong with this game? Is it really that hard to find good, active GMs? I'm sick of losing out on players (3 already within 2 weeks) because some of these GMs have no ****ing clue what "value" is.

Trading hasn't even been open for a month and I already want to quit this game as a GM.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
JI don't be cranky we have amazing GMs that can pull off amazing deals unlike you :sarcasm:

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
There was going to be an activity check today but since I have to go to a Leafs game (cries) we will get by with a single one through the entire game lol.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Olli ****ing Maata, Simon Despres, Beau Bennett, and ****, for Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg? These insane Vancouver deals?

What the **** is wrong with this game? Is it really that hard to find good, active GMs? I'm sick of losing out on players (3 already within 2 weeks) because some of these GMs have no ****ing clue what "value" is.

Trading hasn't even been open for a month and I already want to quit this game as a GM.

You had your chance to veto this trade, you knew my opinion on it, and if you wanted it vetoed it would have been (2/3 commissioners voting against the deal)

BigBenSF*

You had your chance to veto this trade, you knew my opinion on it, and if you wanted it vetoed it would have been (2/3 commissioners voting against the deal)

1364165139234.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad