Rumor: Benning shoots down current Tanev rumors; won't guarantee he won't be traded

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
I really doubt that.. Horvat and Gallagher scored the same number of points this year, however Horvat got his 40 in 82 games, while Gallagher only played 53.

40 points in 53 games puts Gallagher in the top-10 for RW in points per game last season. Only behind Kane, Wheeler, Tarasenko, Kucherov, Jagr, Okposo, Stone, Eriksson, and Perry. And he did this while playing with either Plekanec or Desharnais...

All of what you said is true, but that was Horvat's 2nd season and doesn't he play a more valuable position? This is coming form someone who loves Gallagher too.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
I really doubt that.. Horvat and Gallagher scored the same number of points this year, however Horvat got his 40 in 82 games, while Gallagher only played 53.

40 points in 53 games puts Gallagher in the top-10 for RW in points per game last season. Only behind Kane, Wheeler, Tarasenko, Kucherov, Jagr, Okposo, Stone, Eriksson, and Perry. And he did this while playing with either Plekanec or Desharnais...

Can't argue with that right now. I see something in Horvat though, and this is his 2nd season vs. Gallaghers 4th. It's a wait and see situation, gun to my head tho Horvat pulls it off.

Black Noise

Flavourtown
Aug 7, 2014
North Vancouver

His most common forward linemates (5v5) were Plekanec, Pacioretty and Galchenyuk. He actually never played with Desharnais, they played together for 22:35 last season (5v5)....

Horvat's most common linemates were Baertschi and Vrbata. Big difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad