Recalled/Assigned: Bennett to Kingston

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I just listened to the Brad Treliving interview on the Fan960 and he said he gained 10-11 pounds of muscle during his recovery time. So it should be interesting to see how he plays in the OHL later in the week.

Aug 21, 2014
I just listened to the Brad Treliving interview on the Fan960 and he said he gained 10-11 pounds of muscle during his recovery time. So it should be interesting to see how he plays in the OHL later in the week.

So he's around 195ish (pounds) ?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

That was kind of the impression I got from comments the Flames made during his rehab. If he can get some solid training in over the summer, he could very well be around 200lbs come training camp. I don't think Sam should go to crazy bulking up though, it could effect his elite levels of speed. But that's very encouraging to hear. I cannot express how excited I am about this kid.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That was kind of the impression I got from comments the Flames made during his rehab. If he can get some solid training in over the summer, he could very well be around 200lbs come training camp. I don't think Sam should go to crazy bulking up though, it could effect his elite levels of speed. But that's very encouraging to hear. I cannot express how excited I am about this kid.
Considering he had a shoulder injury I would guess most of his additional muscle would be legs and his core.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Considering he had a shoulder injury I would guess most of his additional muscle would be legs and his core.

For sure, that's the most important area to be strong in as well for hockey. He's probably eaten the most clean in his entire life, like Monahan I expect Bennett to show up in tip top shape.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

Knew he was going to get worked by the trainers, love it.

This kid will be around 200 going into this next season... That's two big bodied Centres going into 2015-2016.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad