TSN: Ben Bishop to Tampa for Cory Conacher and a 4th Round Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Don't know if it has been posted yet, but here's Lehner's take on the trade/becoming a full-time NHL player:

"Now [becoming an NHL player is] because of something I’ve worked on and the organization felt that I deserved. I really appreciate that. This organization took me in a few years ago when no one really knew about me. I’ve had some ups and downs and they really moulded me into a good prospect. Then they kept going and turned me into a professional. A lot of credit goes to them. I’m young, I’m 21 years old and it has always been my age against me. I really pushed the envelope and probably haven’t made it easy for the management up here. That’s fine, that’s who I am. They’ve taught me how to step back and relax a little bit."

http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/anderson-lehner-ready-to-take-over

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Spectacular vision and IQ cannot be taught. You are either born with it or you aren't. Gretzky was born with it but couldn't explain exactly what it was, and he was unsuccessful in teaching it to others as a coach.

I know what you mean but I do believe one can harness their intellectual understanding of the game a bit more. Obviously there is a limit but yea, look at Zibby for instance or players that peak at different stages.

Vision can not be taught, IQ can be improved a bit. Hoffman has great vision but just needs to improve on knowing where to be etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad