Post-Game Talk: Belzebubs defeat Meanfish 3-2, Start season 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
From Instagram it looked like the corner sections were pretty empty, those pricey sections in the lower parts of the upper bowl. Empty seats here and there in the lower bowl. Other wise it looked pretty full.

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
The team probably makes the most money off tv contracts, a couple thousand empty seats on a weeknight is no big deal

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We probably didn't sell out because our fans had already seen enough boring Dumboer hockey by about 4 years ago!:sarcasm:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The average STH does not logically think about it from this cost-benefit analysis. Which is a good thing for the Devils, or there'd be fewer STH.

I can get low mezzanine side tix for tomorrow & Thursday for about $27. What is the STH cost on those, something like $50 probably (the box office price is $60)?
And I am not going to both Ranger games this year and can sell my $40 STH ticket for $100 each. I cannot make a lot of high demand games and make a good profit on them.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
That's not how you saw the first two? They were out shot 29 to 18 in the first two periods and NJ had 4 PP's to San Jose's 1

Nope. I thought the Devils were a bit sloppy, but right there with them. I thought they had more high quality chances. Hall was in alone twice, once on the strip from Karlsson, once on that turnover pass off the boards.

If you want to argue that San Jose was better in the first two periods, fine. I can accept that. I don’t agree that they were dominant.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Nope. I thought the Devils were a bit sloppy, but right there with them. I thought they had more high quality chances. Hall was in alone twice, once on the strip from Karlsson, once on that turnover pass off the boards.

If you want to argue that San Jose was better in the first two periods, fine. I can accept that. I don’t agree that they were dominant.

Hischier also had a couple of glorious chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad