Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This does put a smile on my face

9DSmN74.png

You want a time stone? You kill Doctor Strange. You want to erase half the universe? You snap your fingers

Reactions: SeidoN

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I love when my Devils do nothing major in the off season. I give Shero credit for trusting in his players. And I am really glad Shattenkirk was NYR or bust.
...but this board told me doing nothing would make everyone pass us, even the Rags!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
He's no Ryan Carter, but he's okay for a 4th liner. I think he should stay in the lineup and Boyle goes out when Bratt is healthy.
Doubtful Boyle get's the hook.

Not saying he's been bad, but Q better get going, or it will be him.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I love when my Devils do nothing major in the off season. I give Shero credit for trusting in his players. And I am really glad Shattenkirk was NYR or bust.
As do I.... many on this board though were ready to riot for a lack of signings and were doubtful of the sheros plan.

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We’re only 1.5 weeks into the season, but after doing my bad goal reviews nightly, Kinkaid might be the best goalie I’ve seen this year so far. He’s definitely up there.

He’s allowed 4 goals and I didn’t think he had a chance on any of them.

Last edited:

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
I'm confused. Is Dea good or not?
Has speed and gets pucks and himself to the net. He gets pushed around along the boards as a negative but Boyle is there for support. Solid addition to the 4th line. JQ might be the one coming out when Bratt gets back, I'm disappointed he hasn't been generating any chances.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
We’re only 1.5 weeks into the season, but after doing my bad goal reviews nightly, Kinkaid might be the best goalie I’ve seen this year so far. He’s definitely up there.

He’s allowed 5 goals and I didn’t think he had a chance on any of them.
Idk about the entire league, but kk has not let in a weak goal so far.... obv that will change as all goalies let them in, but I think he limits them this season

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

He’s allowed 5 goals and I didn’t think he had a chance on any of them.
Now it is time to trade him for a LHD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad