Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
2014-07-29_10_54_24.gif

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Sharks are as legit as they come. I'd be surprised if anyone but them won the Pacific Division.

As sloppy as the first two periods were, that 3rd was much better. In the end, goaltending was the difference. Jones let in a bad goal and Kinkaid didn't blink

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

BalticDevil

Mar 27, 2018
Wismar, Germany
Finding ways to win.
Maybe it's an even better sign of what this team is made of than the previous dominant wins. They didn't play great sgainst a top team that came here to play unlike the Caps on Thursday. But they scored timely, opportunistoc goals and secured the win on the back of great goaltending and PK at the end.
That's what great teams are made of. Win the games you deserve but also find ways to win those you don't deserve.

Reactions: bodda and mtnet

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought we played really well in the 3rd period. They were outshooting us by a lot in the first 2 periods. We were havily outplayed, but we were the much better team in the 3rd. We somehow almost evened them up in shots.

I said after the 2nd, we were pretty good at pushing play while trailing last year. And I thought we did a good job in the 3rd of not just sitting on the lead and letting them take shot after shot on Keith. He was the star of the game in the first 2 periods though, which were very ugly for us.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Zacha was alright this game. Come at me brah.

He played hard and made some solid plays defensively and made some solid neutral zone passes as I saw it. Not sure what he did in the offensive zone but I do recall he whiffed on a prime shooting opportunity early in the game. Probably at his best today in the faceoff dot where he looked poised and confident.

Reactions: Dialamo

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Outside of the stupid penalties, they played a much much better third period to take over and win this game.

They earned it, though they almost gave it away with before mentioned stupid penalties.

Reactions: NjDevsRR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad