Laval Rocket: Belleville Senators at Laval Rocket 7:00 pm - Watch on RDS or AHL TV (free game, need to register an account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This is a Must Win IMO.
Belleville didn't impress me too much.
I think Laval has improved more than Belleville over the course of the season.
Just like we went into Belleville and won twice...Belleville can do it too. Be ready

Reactions: habsfan891

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

What happened to Gallipeau I thought he did fairly well with Barron.
Justin we want to see what you are made of so tonight you are going to carry Norlinder.
Just looking at that pairing is giving me the yips. Both can be really good or really bad.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
What happened to Gallipeau I thought he did fairly well with Barron.
Justin we want to see what you are made of so tonight you are going to carry Norlinder.
Just looking at that pairing is giving me the yips. Both can be really good or really bad.
Marcotte tweeted out this morning that Norlinder would be in the lineup for Galipeau but no word on anything to due with injury or illness.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
So WTF does RDS have better camera work because I like the BPM play by play much better.
I do like Bruno Gervais but I've never ever liked Stephane Leroux.

Reactions: Tyson

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't know how anyone thinks a Norlinder Barron pairing is a good idea. Norlinder was playing his best hockey with Galipeau before being benched and Barron has been better when with Bisson or Galipeau so maybe it will work but I don't see why they would break up the Bisson Barron pairing since he was playing his best hockey with him. Why not just put Reinbacher with Galipeau or even Norlinder who I think would work better with then Barron.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
lol great intro on rds screaming « I can’t hear the music » in the mic lol

Watching my 1st Reinbacher game woot

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I don't know how anyone thinks a Norlinder Barron pairing is a good idea. Norlinder was playing his best hockey with Galipeau before being benched and Barron has been better when with Bisson or Galipeau so maybe it will work but I don't see why they would break up the Bisson Barron pairing since he was playing his best hockey with him. Why not just put Reinbacher with Galipeau or even Norlinder who I think would work better with then Barron.

Houle wanted Bisson to be Reinbacher partner for his debut with Laval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad