B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Anyone try AHL TV? Looks like a pretty good deal on paper - $60 USD for all B-Sens games this year or $80 USD for any AHL game all year.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sounds like Batherson is having a good game. A few good chances and good plays. BSens could be pretty good this year..which would be nice

Reactions: Icelevel

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It's jut the Rocket but the B-Sens could be pretty good this year. Stanley Calder Cup here we come!

Finally a coach that seems to know what he's doing

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Tough to judge against a mostly ECHL caliber opponent, but it seems like the Sens will have some tough decisions in getting this group whittled down, especially on the back end where it seems like there are a lot of guys who could play at this level.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Paul looks like an NHL player out here, Batherson has been very impressive as well. Brown has had some moments, he'll need some time though.

Laval doesn't seem to have any skill out here.

Paul is a player I would love to see the next step. Last year he was vey good in Belleville, he is so relentless on the puck and covers the ice really well. He even looked fairly good in his brief stint in Ottawa last season but for whatever reason the people who make the decisions aren't big fans of his. Not that he would bring a whole lot at the NHL level but I think he can be useful.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Paul is a player I would love to see the next step. Last year he was vey good in Belleville, he is so relentless on the puck and covers the ice really well. He even looked fairly good in his brief stint in Ottawa last season but for whatever reason the people who make the decisions aren't big fans of his. Not that he would bring a whole lot at the NHL level but I think he can be useful.

Me too, I think he could be an ideal 4th line center. And what do we have lose this year anyway? Give him the role to see how he performs and if it’s not satisfactory, then find someone else...

I’m really wondering what they expect him to be... hopefully it’s not because they expect « more offense » from him

Brian Boyle first full NHL season was when he was 25 y/o, and had just 6 pts in 71 games with minimal TOI (8:25/GP). Paul is just 23 y/o so there’s still hope for him, but maybe not with the Sens, like Boyle who didn’t get his opportunity with the Kings (36 games, exactly like Paul so far) and then got traded to the Rangers

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
A full year in the AHL will do wonders for Brown and Batherson.

Chlapik and Balcers should also form a scary combo. Though I don't think Chlapik will stay long for good but better there than the tire fire in Ottawa.

Our AHL team winning the Calder will really soften our lack of 1st rounder this year. Especially since we mostly have young guys and prospects playing prominent roles. Let's hope thats the case.

Reactions: DrEasy

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Batherson/Brown/Chlapik/Balcers/Paul/Luchuk is a damn sexy group of forwards, not to mention the good group of vets.

Let’s get the Calder baby. Release the Gustavsson.

Reactions: DrEasy

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Belleleville 3 - Laval 2 late in 3rd

Batherson from Brown

Sturtz from Racine and Balisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad