B-Sens Belleville 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Tickets went on sale to the public at noon. 2 days ago the branding at the ticket booths never exited. Everything was white. Looks really nice.

digiblader

Nov 6, 2015
Looks like it's going to be a strong market based on those early tickets sales in Belleville.. they should never really have lost their team in the first place.
Remember, most of the problem when they lost the OHL team was bad ownership that was more interested in getting the team to a market like Hamilton when it became available than actually waiting for planned renos.. typically, Belleville has been a strong hockey market.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Looks like it's going to be a strong market based on those early tickets sales in Belleville.. they should never really have lost their team in the first place.
Remember, most of the problem when they lost the OHL team was bad ownership that was more interested in getting the team to a market like Hamilton when it became available than actually waiting for planned renos.. typically, Belleville has been a strong hockey market.

Interesting. I was very surprised the Bulls left but didn't look into it. Glad to hear that it wasn't due to any "fundamental problem", as Eugene would say :)

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Another problem was the arena that was falling apart.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Jim O’Brien is playing under a professional try out agreement, he is among the team’s 14 players to be drafted by Ottawa.................

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
So Chabot took #5 like in junior. Am I the only one who think #55 would suit him well.

Like Gonchar.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
No, #5 will look perfect on him in Ottawa.
#5 already looks good in Ottawa but it's worn by Ceci, I'm gonna guess that he will still be wearing it even when Chabot finally gets to Ottawa in the next yr or two.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Chabot just took over his last shift, has had a couple poor reads and got caught giving up a couple 2on1's.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Chabot just took over his last shift, has had a couple poor reads and got caught giving up a couple 2on1's.
I am just listening .. but Chabot seems to be generating lots of offense... Radio guys are raving about him... I caught the misreads resulting in the 2 2 on 1s against also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad