News Article: Bell Center Can Go to 50% Capacity as of Feb 21st & 100% As of March 14th

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
yup --- Gary just tightened the screws, threatened to move the draft --- and the spineless politicians will crumble. These arbitrary dates are as useless as the current lockdown.. This whole Covid powergrab from the government along with faux-hospital emergency will come to light in a few years.. I look forward to finding out the whole truth.
You really think that or you want to add a sarcasm smiley? Bettman made it happen? Lololol

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Why would anyone go to the Bell Centre this season, and drop a few hundred bucks to see this team?
Hopefully we get the draft, and have the #1 pick........that would be the next sold out event at the Bell Centre.

Reactions: Runner77

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Not going to the Bell Centre shows that a rebuild is hard in MTL since the lost in $$$ would make Molson think twice before taking that way.

Although there is a way to lose and i wouldnt mind going once or twice a year if the team was battling and showing sign of life. Right now what we see is unacceptable because no one competes and the team doesnt even look prepared and ready to play.

A change is clearly needed, something is wrong with them

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Good news for Laval. They will be able to have 100% capacity as of February 28th since their arena has a max of 10,000 seats.

Mikah

Feb 19, 2018
I think this sums it all, from P.Cantin:
As for all of us hockey fans, the next weeks, which promised to be a painful ending, are now arousing great interest.
So in other words, with the Bell Centre reopening to 50% and then 100%, and the media starving for attention, this is a win-win situation. $$$ for everyone!!! Well played, and well timed!

You've got to give it to them. PR-wise, this is an awesome move. Hockey-wise? Pretty much useless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad